Anyone had success with vitamin B6?

minimoocow

Reaction score
Hi all

I've been TTC for about 3 years now and had some investigations that seem to suggest low progesterone so I want to try ways to increase this naturally.

From what I've read taking vitamin B6 is supposed to be good but I can't find anywhere that says whether to take it each day or only in the later part of your cycle.

Has anyone taken it? When did you take it and Did it work?

Thanks

Mini

I'm still experimenting with B6, so I don't have anything conclusive to say... I started taking 100mg/day of B6 to try to lengthen my 10-day LP. I got my BFP that cycle, but m/c. So I don't know how long my LP would have been. I kept taking it after my m/c. My LP that cycle was 10 days (still/again?). Maybe it was because of the m/c, or maybe not. Who knows? Anyway, I'm taking it again this cycle, and I'm 1DPO now, so we'll see how it goes...

The first time I tried it, I took a full 100mg/day for my whole cycle. It seemed to delay O (CD19 instead of usual CD16), which was frustrating. This cycle, I took 50mg/day until O (CD17, so that's better), and now I'm taking 100mg/day either until AF (when I'll re-evaluate), or BFP (I'll keep taking it at that dosage because apparently if you stop, progesterone levels can drop and cause m/c).

That's just my experience, and as I said, I don't really have any concrete results to report. It's still an experiment.

Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->