Anyone had this dream?

Mb07

Reaction score
Hi all,

Was not to sure if posting this in the right thread, but here goes I had a dream (vivid) that I was pregnant, I even woke up thinking I was pregnant. Has anyone ever had this? Did it come true? It's to early to test (4dpo). Thanks for reading:)

No but Idid have a dream that i was buying a blue elephant teddy for my baby boy so naturally when Ifound out i was pregnant i was positive I was having a boy! And I know its 50/50 but i did end up having a wee boy! Haha :flower:

Haha, very cool. Well also a work colleague also said she had a dream I was pregnant too which got me thinking. I won't keep my hopes up :)

I think it might be sub-conscious hopes. We tried for 6 1/2 years and I must of had a hundred dreams that I was pregnant, and getting ultrasounds, and seeing the baby, etc. Seemed SO real, that it hurt that much more every single time.

I never had a dream with this BFP, but that doesn't mean you're not more in tune with your own body. This could definitely be it for you :) Fingers crossed!! :happydance:

i did dream it two months before i actually got my first bfp. it's funny but i woke up knowing i wasn't pregnant now, but that it would happen soon. we weren't even talking about ttc back then. then oh suddenly came up with it the month after and we ended up catching our first egg.

I tested on February 9th and got a BFN. But that same night I had a dream of a BFP test, the same and only test I had in real life. Tested the next morning on the 10th and BFP it was!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->