Anyone had trouble getting preg after chemical preg? Need some advise

Taima

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I have been ttc for 3 months. Getting af today for sure. First month I got a positive on 9dpo on 2 tests. Then miscarried 16dpo. Anyone had trouble getting pregnant after Chemical pregnancy? I have been ttc past 2 months and still not pregnant. Is there anyone out there who didn't get BFP first month after chemical preg? What did you do to help you get pregnant? Any advise? Any idea what could be going on that's preventing pregnancy?

Thanks!

Oh and I'm 23yrs old and have a cycle of 34-35 days. Ovulate on CD 21 with Luteal phase of 13-14 days.

We had a chemical pregnancy/ very early M/C in sept 08 ,we TTC with perfect timing for years after with no luck then I had DH and I both get fertility testing done I came out fine , but DH's semen analysis was not good. sperm count can fluctuate alot though.

We had a chemical pregnancy/ very early M/C in sept 08 ,we TTC with perfect timing for years after with no luck then I had DH and I both get fertility testing done I came out fine , but DH's semen analysis was not good. sperm count can fluctuate alot though.

Oh I'm sorry for your loss and all this that you had to go through. I actually saw your posts on the other thread about SA. Do you think that the guy's sperms have anything to do with m/c? I went for a preconception visit and OB said my uterus and ovaries are perfect. I don't drink coffee for 2 years now and I don't smoke. Hubby is always drinking tea and coffe couple of times a day and he smokes like 10 cigarettes a day (started as a teenager at 16 ). He told me he was going to do a SA this month or so. I know we are only 3 months ttc but I don't want to try for a whole year before getting help.

Thanks for your reply. I was thinking to delay the SA so we don't stress out early but now I'm thinking to insist on it.

Hope you get pregnant soon with a healthy and happy pregnancy !

I fell pregnant 2 months after a chemical pregnancy, I'm nearly 10 weeks now. I don't think the male has an effect on it, once you've conceived I think it's just down to random factors that you can't change. I didn't do much differently except healthier eating and I don't think that linked to my BFP because there wasn't enough time for the positive effects to kick in!

That's great to hear. Congrats on your BFP! I have a question for you though. When do you ovulate and how long are your cycles?

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Oh I'm sorry for your loss and all this that you had to go through. I actually saw your posts on the other thread about SA. Do you think that the guy's sperms have anything to do with m/c? I went for a preconception visit and OB said my uterus and ovaries are perfect. I don't drink coffee for 2 years now and I don't smoke. Hubby is always drinking tea and coffe couple of times a day and he smokes like 10 cigarettes a day (started as a teenager at 16 ). He told me he was going to do a SA this month or so. I know we are only 3 months ttc but I don't want to try for a whole year before getting help.

Thanks for your reply. I was thinking to delay the SA so we don't stress out early but now I'm thinking to insist on it.

Hope you get pregnant soon with a healthy and happy pregnancy !

Low morphology is linked to miscarriage.If a poor sperm fertilizes the egg. The cells wont form properly which results in early miscarriage, but this link is controversial , most popular belief is that if the sperm is abnormal it will not have the ability to fertilize an egg .The only way to know what sperm your working with is to have DH go for a SA.

Oh I see. Yea theres not much study relating to this but anything is possible. He said he was going to do an SA so we can know early. Thanks

My husband had sperm analysis and his were perfect yet we still had a chemical...I just think there's hundred if not thousands of factors at play, most of which we aren't aware of and can't control!

I have PCOS so I can't answer accurately about natural cycles. I used Provera and Clomid which induced textbook 28 day cycles and day 13/14 ovulation :)

Good luck!

I had a CP last cycle and my DH's S was normal and so was my blood work. There are just a lot of factors like Laura mentioned above.

Good luck!

My husband had sperm analysis and his were perfect yet we still had a chemical...I just think there's hundred if not thousands of factors at play, most of which we aren't aware of and can't control!

I have PCOS so I can't answer accurately about natural cycles. I used Provera and Clomid which induced textbook 28 day cycles and day 13/14 ovulation :)

Good luck!

Your right there are many reasons why chemicals/early miscarriages happen most common is chromosomal abnormality – meaning that something is not correct with the baby’s chromosomes. Most chromosomal abnormalities are the cause of a damaged egg or sperm cell, or are due to a problem at the time that the zygote went through the division process.

Other causes for miscarriage include (but are not limited to):

Uterine lining issues so implantation does not occur properly
Hormonal problems
Infections or maternal health problems
Lifestyle (i.e. smoking, drug use, malnutrition, excessive caffeine and exposure to radiation or toxic substances)
Maternal age
Maternal trauma

Yea that's true it could have been anything! Though I know the HCG production stopped a few days before my temperature went down and I miscarried. I tested 9dpo positive on two separate test different package as well. 11 dpo the line was lighter and after that it was all BFN. Temp stayed up though till miscarriage. Probably it was an issue with the zygot to begin with.
Thanks for your replies ladies ! Hope we all get those strong BFPs soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->