anyone had weird raunchy dreams?

T

trashit

one night i was with George Lamb, the next with his dad Larry and the next with Barack Obama? lol
Anyone else been having strange raunchy ones? x

No, but I have been having just some weird dreams, & 1/2 of the time I'm 1/2 awake. It's just weird.

It's not raunchy but i had a dream i was at my old school but it was a boat. I was with my friends fighting off giant crayons and talking trees. My sister said i was talking in my sleep saying "i wanted to play with a fish" :shrug: :rofl:

I have had the weirdest, most vivid dreams.
One night I dreamed I was evil, and killed my best friend (who wasn't anyone I recognize!) in a swimming pool. Then I "hid" her body right out in plain view of everyone, and no one guessed!
Another night, there were bears attacking our campsite. I kept trying to reason with them!

Yes..lol they common
the weirdness and sexual desire in some of the dreams freak me out haha
xx

Let me tell you my dream, it's COMPLETLY off the wall!

Okay, so I was at the zoo with my neice when I notice that the cage is broken and then the bob cat jumps out and I scream "The bob cat's loose!" so everyone starts running towards the door and then the Giraffe, the Lion, the Hippo, and the Zebra break out and those four then proceed to dress up like a mariachi band and are playing in a mexican restaurant when a girl forgets to clean up her table so they beat her up.

Then I'm walking back to the zoo part and I see a kitten going towards the bob cat and I scream "SNOWBALL! noooooooooooooooo!"

And then I wake up.
haha :)

Yep. I was with... Myself! The worst thing is, i'm not sure if i was doing it in real life too. Felt like i was. Very embarrassing. I was on a sleep in at work too! Lets hope that doesn't happen too often!

Lol funny dreams! I've had one raunchy one, which is weird because I never usually have sex dreams.

I have weird dreams every night tho. A few days ago I dreamt that I killed a giant hornet with bug spray.... and as it was dying it gave birth to a mini hedgehog and turtle!

Yep. I was with... Myself! The worst thing is, i'm not sure if i was doing it in real life too. Felt like i was. Very embarrassing. I was on a sleep in at work too! Lets hope that doesn't happen too often!

i had a similar dream lmao also i was a lesbian and getting it on with a woman from ann summers :haha::blush: im not tho lol

LOL its not just me, I had a lesbian dream the other night... She sold me to a random bloke in debenhams in the end?? how messed up is that :p

Haha i am glad i am not the only one!!!
For the last two nights i have dreamt that i was being murdered :( lol!
It was awful i actually felt scared and thought i could feel pain, very very weird!
I know i have had weird dreams for quite a few weeks now and always wake up in the middle of the night, but now i cant remember anything lol
How long will this last???haah x

oh i did the other night. i dreampt i had sex with my cousins bf, who in real life i've only met a couple of times and don't fancy in the least (total meathead with nothing to say for himself!). felt awful when i woke up, like i needed to have a shower. and guilty! if i've got to have them why can't they be about brad pitt or robert downey jnr, or frank lampard....mmmmmmmm :D

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

I'm all about the weird dreams at the moment.... sex ones and just surreal ones!

Last night was with one of the teenage lads (he is 18 in the show, its not THAT bad!) from Neighbours! I was teaching him a thing or two!! LOL!

Well i had a wierd raunchy one with my bf in it this morning, but it also involved zombies, being trapped in a nightclub with a monster and being somewhere i didn't have a clue about.

I had the lesbian one as well, and i too wake up as though its happening:blush: And the vivid dreams keep on coming, if im not getting murdered i'm being chased by cops for no given reason, or being attacked lol, mad.

i had a sex one too, but omg get this. i was the guy, getting it on with some girl in the car. what the hell is going on up in this mind of mine. havent told anyone. how embarrassing :oops:

I have lots of dreams of being chased. Always different scenarios, but I NEVER know who is chasing me and typically I don't know why either. They are so annoying.

I feel guilty. I don't want to touch DH when I'm awake (I'm sure the fact that he's being a giant prick right now has something to do with it, but I shall save you all the rant... arg...), but when I'm asleep, I feel like I'm cheating on him :rofl: Don't even know who these good looking guys in my dreams are.... but this is one symptom I don't mind so much :blush:

I have been having some really vivid sex dreams - but always with DH (boring) LOL. I think a couple times they have been (sorry TMi) like wet dreams. Is this normal?

OMG Yes i hadn't said anything as i thought i was just deprived haha! how funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->