Anyone have 4?!

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So I am a proud and very lucky mummy to my three beautiful babies age 5.5, 3, 7.5 months. So far it's not been overly different having 3 from having 2. My question is, is it any different going from 3 to 4?! We are considering trying again once my youngest is 1 but I'm a bit on the fence at the moment. I always loved the idea of 4, we moved last year into a good sized house where they would have a room each and my OH works on an oil rig for three week trips then has 3 weeks back home so I'm a stay at home mum. Would love to hear from other mums of 4, is it that hard? Xx

Hey, i was also wondering the same thing i have a 7,5 and 2 year old. Im a bit nervous about having 4 kids.

Me too. Ive a 4yo 3yo and 4mth old. Id love 1 more and would have to have another short gap as age not on my side. I found 2-3 so far so v easy and baby was critically ill at xmas. 1-2 half killed me!!
I worry about 3-4 so hoping this thread gets feedback

Thanks for replies ladies, I'm nervous too I feel like 4 is a possy lol! But I always saw myself with 4 :) x

I found 3-4 the hardest but it's because I got a really difficult baby! Didn't put me off that much obviously because I had 2 more afterwards lol.

The only things we really had to adjust were - getting a new car, and holidays. Holidays can be really tricky to find with 4 or more kids. Usually we have to book 2 separate rooms. Other than that its Obviously an extra child to care for and feed eyc but tbh, they just slot in and feel like they've always been here, you just adapt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->