Anyone have a 'feeling' about the sex already?

Mummy~L

Mummy to 2
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had a feeling what sex their baby was going to be yet??

As soon as I was pregnant last time I 'knew' it was a boy straight away!!

This time I haven't really had a clue but when I had my scan yesterday I got a really strong urge its a boy again!! hehe! I guess only time will tell xx

I've got a strong feeling it might be girl.
With both previous pregnancies I just knew straight off they were boys. :)

i think its a girl, I knew charlie was a boy, with harry i thought he was a girl but i think i knew deep down he was a boy i just hoped he was a girl iykwim? this time i was hoping for another boy but i think its a girl, i'll be equally happy with eaither though!

i'm thinking boy this time... though i thought girl with maddi, then changed my mind and thought boy for ages!
really i haven't a clue :dohh:

i think ours is a girl, but i dont know if thats just cos i really want to buy pink and frilly things :)

my 1st i knew was a boy and he was, my second i wanted a girl and even had dreaams he was a girl but ended up a boy again lol.. this time i think its a girl but because i think its a girl i think its a boy lol.. confusing

i'm thinking boy this time... though i thought girl with maddi, then changed my mind and thought boy for ages!
really i haven't a clue :dohh:

OMG CARLY!!!! HOW THE F DID I MISS THAT!!! CONGRATUALTIONNSSS!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance:

I was completely convinced I was having a boy with my first pregnancy, but I was wrong lol.

I'm usually good at guessing what other people are having, but not myself. :wacko:

with my first one i thought it was a girl, although everybody told me the 'way i carried' was a boy (it was a girl). this time i think (and hope) its a boy lol, but will be happy with either x

i really dont know! with my son i think because we both sided girl whilst we were trying i just knew i was going to have a boy lol the whole time i had thought defo not girl boy - obvously had a boy lol now i really dont mind what we are having i cant decide what i think i am - if that makes sense lol - some days girl most days boy maybe i am havng both lol lol lol

I was definitely sure it's a boy but now I'm really not sure, I think it's since all the gender predicament tests said it's a girls hehe

very strong feeling of Boy for me...all i can think is Blue!! lol i was right with my other two..

I have a really strong feeling I'm having a boy, not sure if its wishful thinking because I know my husband really wants a boy, but I can't even imagine it being a girl lol x

i really dont know but because i have two boys already i find it hard to think anything but boy, though when i was pregnant with my first and found out he was a boy i was shocked as i had never even considered i would have a boy :dohh:

i guess cause when you grow up you only really have girl baby dolls, you kind of think thats the norm not that there is a 50/50 chance....who knew :haha:

I told my husband that I as soon as I found out I was pregnant, I had this feeling that it would be a girl. It's just a gut instict I guess. He really wants a boy first, but I would be thrilled with whatever we are blessed with. :)

I have absolutly no idea ;o) however Chinese Gender Prediction say it will be a girl!

Just looked and chinese gender chart says boy for me this time!

It was right about a boy for my 1st too! x

I think im having a boy because i think i conceived on the day of ovulation or the day after i dont care aslong as its healty xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->