• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone have a memory foam 'topper'?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Beds look ace but well so do the prices so has anyone actually got the 'toppers' you can buy for their bed?

Good or pants?

:D

DH wants one and we've looked at them. if you do get one, i suggest getting one atleast 3 inches thick so you can "feel" the difference! My in-laws have one and it does feel sooo nice mmmmm

I really want one! might just get the mattress as the toppers are 100 quid anyway

If you decide i'm sure i've seen them in b and m or home bargains x

Don't have one, but have slept on one before and mmmmmm they are lovely!

we got a matress off the internet (not the topper tho) and it's the best thing ever, sooo comfy deffo recommend x x

Whats a topper? I got a foam sheet that i just put over my mattress and its awesome :)

https://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:lK1XH80fj4OALM:https://www.sleepwarehouse.com/ProductImages/Amazon%25203%2520inch%2520pad%2520offer35pixel.jpg

I bought a new mattress from tesco direct with a layer of memory foam on it. It's fantastic! highly recommend it and I've been sleeping so much better since we've had it on the bed :)

Yep, I have a kingsize topper bought it from TJ Huges for £60. I think they're cheaper now. Couldn't do with out it.

They smell a little until you air them out but would definately recommend getting one!

just found one in tesco for 70 quid for a double!

I slept on one at my MIL's house in first tri. Well, slept as in not. I like hard beds. But now I'm in such agonies I'm beginning to thing such a thing is the only answer! Let me know how you get on!

we got ours from morrison's last year for £50, it makes the bed so comfy and cosy during the colder months!!

i had one, but didn't notice too much of a difference, mind you, it was only about an inch and a half thick....
i now have the matress that has some springs in it so it has a little more support... AMAZING is all i can say!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"