Anyone have a misdated pg? Looking for hope

clpslp

Reaction score
According to my LMP, I am 5 weeks and 3 days today.

I received a positive on FRER on February 17. I have been testing daily (because I'm neurotic) and have had positives across the board. The last 3 days I have been spotting a little. Today, I just felt off, and took the plunge and went to the ER to see if something was up.

They took blood and sent me down for an ultrasound. While I was waiting for the ultrasound, the doctor came in and said that my HCG level was only 20 and that it's technically not even positive. He said I may have had higher levels, and that it's on the downswing now that I am miscarrying.

The ultrasound scan said, "No evidence of intrauterine pregnancy. Small cyst like structure present in the endometrium which may represent early implantation and misdated pregnancy, spontaneous abortion, cannot exclude ectopic pregnancy."

So, I know I'm probably grasping at straws, and that this is probably a miscarry for me...but I was just wondering...has anyone actually had a misdated pregnancy? If so, were you using OPKs? How far off were you?

Thank you for any input

Sorry about your mc <3

I won't know till next friday but my LMP says I'm 7 weeks, but I have really irregular periods. I only used OPK's once with no luck conceiving that month.

Before I had my MC, I was %100 pregnant but my scan was SO early they told me it could be cancer?!? What?! lol!

I am supposed to be 7.2 by my LMP. Went for a scan on Saturday (when should have been 6&5 and on Monday when should have been 7 weeks) and told by two doctors that more than 50% chance or 70% chance will miscarry as am sure of my dates and pregnancy measures 4-5 weeks. There is of course a 30% chance that all will be fine, but I am not too hopeful. Going back for another scan Monday.

Re ultrasounds, I compared the measurements on the 2 ultrasounds including of my ovaries and they are totally different. First one measured me as 5-6 weeks, second as 4-5 weeks and even my ovaries came out as different sizes on both the ultrasounds. So their measurements have a large room for error!

Fingers crossed that all turns out well for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->