Anyone have a Samsung Tocco Ultra??

Babyface009

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Samsung Tocco Ultra??

I'm thinking of getting one.. are they as good as they seem??

I got one in September on Contract but I have just bought a blackberry off a lady on here as I got bored of it after a few weeks. I always found i got crampy pains inbetween my thumb and 2nd finger in when I was texting as it was quite wide!

It is a good phone though, I'm just sick of the touch screen & accidently ringing people constantly!

i have the pink onei had a black one 1st but lilly took it for a swim in the bath ooopppsie so oh bought me a pink one lol i love it and it does lock so i dont tend to ring people by mistake it has a hold and lock button on the top like an ipod does xxxx

I have it and i hate it, after a few months of having it the screen starts to freeze and it wrecks my head and i end up beating it of a table :rofl: i wouldnt recomend it! Its good for the most part but when the screen freezes your there trying to press the touchscreen and its so frustrating! I wouldnt advise it if your impatient like me! lol A friend of mine has it aswell and hers freezes too

Thanks for the help ladies!! :)
Im always txting aswel lol... I wasn't too sure wether to get one the camera is alot better then the one i have now :( .. The phone i have now switches off on it's own :( & always freezes that's a sony ericsson so im definately not getting a sony e one again so thought i would go back to samsung as i've never had a problem with any of their phones.. I am inpatient too, there is so many phones to choose from now lol it's hard to decide.. mmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->