Anyone have a tummy tub?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Lil-woowoo, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Lil-woowoo

Lil-woowoo Mummy

I am thinking of getting one for bubs, heard a lot of good things about them online. Just wondering if anyone on here have had one and recommend them?:flower:

2. Noodlejuice

Noodlejuice Mum to 3, expecting #4!

I had one with DS1 and he loved it! I couldnt wash his hair in there, but it was lovely besides that xxx

3. zzypeg

zzypeg mummy to Mrs Madam

same as above, My LO loves tummy tub but i can't wash her hair but she only has haor wash once a week anyhoo. it's really easy when DH is out in the evening for me to do it on my own xxxxxxx

4. girlsmooch

girlsmooch new mum of 1

yep my lo loved bathtime from the word go!

5. ouchwithNo.2

ouchwithNo.2 Well-Known Member

we had a prince lionheart washpod (similar thing) and I never got on with it but I am really cack-handed so I am not suprised I struggled.
    always preferred to bath LO in the big bath lying on a rubber mat with a folded towel under her head keeping ears out the water.
    I have been told they are great for colic babies...

6. hinkybinky

hinkybinky Mum of 2

My son hated the bath so we got one of these and it's the happiest he is all day! It's easy to carry around as it doesn't need much water, so we bath him in the same room where we feed and change him before bed. If I'm washing his hair I do it by holding his head over the side with his body tucked under my arm, before he gets in it. Can highly recommend!

Here he is enjoying it :haha:

Attached Files:

7. Lil-woowoo

Lil-woowoo Mummy

Thanks everyone :thumbup: hinkybinky omg how cute is your lo in the tub, gorgeous. Think i'll invest in one x