Anyone have a tummy tub?

Lil-woowoo

Mummy
Reaction score
I am thinking of getting one for bubs, heard a lot of good things about them online. Just wondering if anyone on here have had one and recommend them?:flower:

I had one with DS1 and he loved it! I couldnt wash his hair in there, but it was lovely besides that xxx

same as above, My LO loves tummy tub but i can't wash her hair but she only has haor wash once a week anyhoo. it's really easy when DH is out in the evening for me to do it on my own xxxxxxx

we had a prince lionheart washpod (similar thing) and I never got on with it but I am really cack-handed so I am not suprised I struggled.
always preferred to bath LO in the big bath lying on a rubber mat with a folded towel under her head keeping ears out the water.
I have been told they are great for colic babies...

My son hated the bath so we got one of these and it's the happiest he is all day! It's easy to carry around as it doesn't need much water, so we bath him in the same room where we feed and change him before bed. If I'm washing his hair I do it by holding his head over the side with his body tucked under my arm, before he gets in it. Can highly recommend!

Here he is enjoying it :haha:

Attachments

• DSC_4474.jpg
    DSC_4474.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 11
Thanks everyone :thumbup: hinkybinky omg how cute is your lo in the tub, gorgeous. Think i'll invest in one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->