• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone have any clue on HCG and Progesterone readings?

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
So I had bloods taken today at 13 DPO and they've come back at 193 which I'm super happy about as with my pregnancy in December they were only 26! So my HCG readings I'm good with. I get a repeat done on Monday and will have a scan on the 29th to check how things are going

My progesterone levels are 91. Is this good? The consultant has said that if there is a sac/yolk at our scan she will put me on suppositories just as a precaution to support the baby but just wondering if I should worry about that number or if it's good?

Really trying to keep positive and have faith :cloud9::flower:

Your progesterone is really good! My doctor likes to see above 20 so you're golden. H&H 9 months!

Thank you hun! Good luck in your journey and I hope you get a BFP soon! <3

That's a fantastic progesterone level! Anything over 10 is "safe" but probably needs supplemented in my exp, and over 20 is what they look for

My hcg with dd was 10 at 14 dpo and with this pregnancy 9 at 12 dpo. Both pregnancies it never climbed above 15 while we were checking it which was up to 10 weeks with the first and 8 weeks this time around (9 weeks today). I have not supplemented but do take vitex to get pregnant and continue through 14 weeks as it helps maintain progesterone levels. I'd say 91 is high and haven't ever read anything to contradict that. H&h 9 months.

Thank you ladies I wasn't sure cause I've never had them done previously so had nothing to compare them to and she didn't say much on the phone after she had given me the results so I wasn't really sure what it meant

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"