Anyone have any ultrasound pics at 6-6 1/2 weeks?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by jerseyshoregirl, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Hi everyone! I am getting my scan on Friday and I was wondering if anyone had any u/s pics from 6-6 1/2 weeks I could check out. I want to know what to be looking for at this point in the pregnancy. Thanks! JM

2. Faerie

Faerie Proud Mummy

Hi, my avator picture is at 6+5 with an external scan.

3. maccy

maccy Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls

If you look at my thread (early scan tom) my pic is in there they dated me at 6 & 2 but by my dates I was 6 & 6. Gd luck!

4. hellotasha

hellotasha Loves Her Baby Girl. X

you wont see to much at this time, you'll see a lil peanut shape & maybe see a heartbeat but some people dont see it till later on xx

5. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

Hi hun I have had a scan at 6wks and seen a little tiny fetal pole with a little flicker in and out which is the heart beat,

I had one at 5wks 4days and it was just a sac with a little somthing there but there was no fetal heart at that time till i was 6wks xx

6. juliespencer9

juliespencer9 Well-Known Member

hi jerseyshore im also going to be going for a scan in a weeks time and i should be about 6 wks and 2 days by then, hopefully we will see the works!

7. wishes

wishes Mummy of two :)

I had an external scan at 6 weeks (although 'officially' was 7 but i knew i o'd late)... we saw a kdiney bean with a flickering white light of a heartbeat. Was very strange but amazing to think its heart was beating already! :cloud9:

I know i was lucky to see a hb at 6 weeks... and remember you could be put back abit so you may not be quite 6 weeks yet?... they wouldnt let me have a picture that early, but if you google images for '6 week ultrasound' youll get lots of scan piccies up. (thats what i did:blush:)

Good luck hun!! :hugs:

8. Here is a bunch of :dust: to both of us!!!
    JM

9. Aidan's Mummy

Aidan's Mummy Mummy to Aidan and Oliver

hey hunni

well it all depends on the woman really some women see baby with a heartbeat.

But i didnt see anything on my 6 week early scan and that did panick me but sometimes the baby is to small to show up and by 8 weeks i saw my lil ma, he was tiny with a lil flicker for a heartbeat.

So if they can't see anything hunni dont worry they will book you in for about 2 weeks later and im sure you would see bubba then :D
    xx

10. mrsholmes

mrsholmes Well-Known Member

does anyone mind me asking- why do are u having early scans? xx

11. Monkeh

Monkeh Dexter's Mummy

My avatar is my scan at 6+6. Had to have an internal as she could only see the yolk sac on external. Saw the heart beating away too :) Was brill.

To the above poster: I had an early scan due to some bleeding. It wasn't much but I wanted to put my mind at rest. I have another one on Oct 21st, when I will be 9+6.

12. Faerie

Faerie Proud Mummy

Hi hun, I'm having early scans because of previous mmc, mc and ectopic pregnancy. Got a feeling this one's ok though, I saw the heartbeat at 5+5 and I've never seen that with any of the others so early.

13. mrsholmes

mrsholmes Well-Known Member

thanks, really please for u

14. Faerie

Faerie Proud Mummy

Forgot to say I'm also a private patient, don't know if I'd have got so many scans on NHS. I have another 17 October and then one in early November.

15. I had a miscarriage our first time TTC at 8wk4d. :sadangel:
    The doctor wants to monitor this pregnancy more closely because of that.

16. I love the fact you saw the HB at 5+5. If we go by my LMP date, I will be 6wk1d at the scan. But I O'd a couple of days late, so I am subtracting 2-3 days which puts me right at 5+5/6.

17. Faerie

Faerie Proud Mummy

It was so cool, then I had a scan at 6+5 and I heard the heartbeat :cloud9: Good luck for yours, but remember depending on baby's position, equipment being used etc not everyone hears the hb that early xx

18. MamaK

MamaK Mama to Miles

My avator is 6 weeks 5 days. I had an ultrasound scan as my periods are irregular and I wasnt sure how far I was. It was a tiny little bean (so cute) with a beating heart - one of the most amazing things I have ever seen!!!

19. Faerie

Faerie Proud Mummy

Ok, is anyone else thinking I must be further along than they say?? My pic seems so much clearer than everyone elses, it was at 6+5. Maybe it's just the equipment is better than at other places?

20. MamaK

MamaK Mama to Miles

You had an internal scan right?

I think thats maybe the main difference, as mine was with the normal ultrasound, which I think at this early stage is still a little 'fuzzy' rather than your pic which is really quite clear.