Anyone have baby measuring 3 weeks behind ?

ProudMomma2Be

Reaction score
Hi , I went to doctor yesterday and she told me my uterus feels more like 12 weeks but I am sure I am 15 weeks ( almost 16 ) . I have u/s app in more than 2 weeks ,can't wait that long ! Did anyone had this experience ?

Did you not have an U/S around 12-13weeks? Could be nothing though, if your midwife isn't worried it should be fine. She didnt start measuring mine until 18weeks and then At my last 23week appointment my uterus measured a week ahead and she told me there's a 3cm tolerance either way (the 1cm to a week thing)

No I haven't had an u/s yet. She was just checking my belly with hands and she said it feels like 12 weeks and she tried to conviced me that I know my last day of my period wrong but thats impossible . Because I had already positive pregnancy test before she is saying I got pregnant ...! I don't know if u understand me what I mean ... ! she is saying i got pregnant after my positive pregnancy test . well, no one was worried with my 1st pregnancy and I end up having a miscarriage :( .

Can you get a second opinion or see another midwife just to ease your mind? It could be she's saying the baby is 12 weeks but not counting the first two weeks of conception. Each doctors could be different. If your worried maybe you could request an earlier scan.

I can't go to a different doctor :( . And the u/s is full of appointments , earliest is november 30th ! And the doctor kept asking me for my first day of my last period over and over again . And even with that it still would be only 14 weeks . I read at some other pages few cases like mine and it usually end up ok ,I am just concerned because of my previous miscarriage :( . I know the baby is alive because we heard the heartbeat at 13 weeks and then at 15 weeks , I just don't know if its gonna be healthy. and today I was thinking shouldn't they know my hcg levels from blood tests ? that should tell them something ,right ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->