Anyone have breast pain that extends under armpit?

Wishing4long

Mom and pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I am having breast pain (pain in both, but only one that extends under my arm pit) I feel it most when I lift my arms....is this normal? I am getting worried.

My dr said it's normal, but she also likes to check a breast exam because hormones can do some crazy things to our breasts .. so if you're really worried I'd say ask your dr. But I've experienced it in my pregnancies!

Thanks guys... Pinkpassion I asked my dr to hold off on a breast exam because my breasts were so sore. I had one literally a month before at my annual check up so he said okay. You are scaring me now, do you mean things like breast cancer? :(

If you had one a month ago you're probably fine. It's impossible for anyone on here to say it's normal because we don't know that! So I always be sure to say "if you're really worried ask your dr!" ... I believe any scary breast changes that occur because of pregnancy hormones are very rare, so I highly doubt there's anything to that.. and like I said I have had it in every pregnancy, have it now and even have a few lumps. My dr wasn't concerned last week!!! I just think it would be unfair for anyone online to ever tell anyone else that something is "fine and normal" and then it end up not being!
Sorry, didn't mean to scare you! Just meant that hormones can cause changes, lumps and other things so IF you are that worried get it checked out, but for me it's a normal part of pregnancy!!!

Thanks Pinkpassion you are a 100 percent right. It seems to be the worst in the morning and tapers off during the day. Anyway regardless I'll ask my OB, thank u so much! Xxx

Yes I had this also a few months before Preg and it's caused usally by eating too much sugar! And a increase in estrogen. Have you been eating more sugar lately?

Likely milk ducts or lymph nodes.
My boobs have already grown a cup size and feel sore and I can feel the ducts growing ; (
Was hoping it would not be as crazy this time cause I am still breastfeeding.

If you had a breast mammogram a month ago then you have nothing to worry about xx

I didnt have a mammogram, I had a breast ultrasound. The pain when I lift my arms is gone now I just have tenderness when I press under my armpit... I hate over thinking things!!!! I just want to enjoy this pregnancy but keep finding things to worry me!!

I dont have any lumps or anything... hopefully it will go away.

I didnt have a mammogram, I had a breast ultrasound. The pain when I lift my arms is gone now I just have tenderness when I press under my armpit... I hate over thinking things!!!! I just want to enjoy this pregnancy but keep finding things to worry me!!

I dont have any lumps or anything... hopefully it will go away.

An ultrasound is even more detailed than a mammogram. It's nothing but pregnancy hormones causing soreness and its on both sides!!! Chillax you're fine :)

thanks guys but it is only sore under my right armpit. I hope its nothing :(( It seems to have gotten better today, but of course, I am still worried because nothing calms me down!!! If it was both I would be more relieved but it is just one, that is why it is scaring me

If you are worried AT ALL please ring the doctor. Always better to play it safe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->