Anyone have experience with anovulatory cycles? Is this what's happening?

Beeptime

Reaction score
So I've passed my TWW with no PMS symptoms, no period, and BFN. Wondering if I'm having an anovulatory cycle? I've had faint AF like cramps since the day of my missed period. Can anyone enlighten me on what usually happens with one of these cycles? What kind of cramps do you get (how long will these buggers last??!) Thanks in advance!

You should still get a period with an anovulatory cycle. Maybe something delayed ov or your period? How late are you?

Hi hun i get lots of annovolatory cycles as i found out i don't ovulate without medication. ladies do have the occasional one and you just get a late period. I also had cramps etc but time between periods could be anything from 35days - 4 months :( Hopefully this isn't the case for you. If you have lots of these i'd 100% recommend checking with the doctor.

FX you don't need too!!

I've never had this happen before. I'm 9 days late today. I've been checked out before and confirmed that I O, and everything inside is in good shape. I'm under no stress right now (summer break!), and can't think of anything else that would have caused a late or missed O. Still confused and heartbroken. We've been trying over 3 years... the last thing I need is to NOT be o'ing!!! Had a headache for 5 days in a row. Went to DR yesterday for it and without any further questions just said prob an anovulatory cycle and your hormones are weird because of it which are causing headaches. So he gave me an intramuscular injection for it. :(

So sorry hun fingers crossed it's just a one off!! Try not to worry too much otherwise it may delay the witch! Unless of course you are actually preggy - some ladies never show up on a stick test. Maybe worth the doctors doing a blood test for you just to rule it out.

((hugs))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->