Anyone have experience with ttc while breastfeeding?

mrsclt

Reaction score
So, my little boy is 4 months old, almost exclusively BF. Starting last month I began to give him formula rather than trying to express enough milk for when I need to leave him with daddy or if out in public - he has 1 maybe 2 formula feeds a day but not always. Have started to slowly introduce solids, but he pushes most of it out so thats not affecting his feeds. Over the last few weeks he has gone from sleeping 5 hrs through the night before wanting a night feed, to between 6 and 8 hrs for a feed. I was charting my bbt to see if I was ovulating or not, but due to night waking and BFing they are all over the place. Around 12 days ago, I did have 3 days of higher temps, with EWCM in the days before but they've gone back to being all over the place. And some days i just didnt bother. Could those 3 high temps mean I ovulated? Yesterday I had some light pink spotting - just a few drops and nothing at all since. Implantation bleeding? Or just hormones? No other symptoms at all, but i didnt get any symptoms last time i was pregnant until 7 weeks. And i dont usually get AF symptoms either. Anyone have experience ttc while breastfeeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->