Anyone have experience?

ashaz

Reaction score
Hey ladies I need your help.
Went today for a follow up US. Last week saw gestational sac and yoke and they dated me at 5w2d. Today we actually saw a heartbeat (she said btw 80-100 at this stage is good) but a few things kinda worry me.
1. Based upon last week I should be 6w3d but I am measuring at 6w0d. She said not to worry as long as 2-3 days within range.
2. She saw some blood around the gestational sac. Any of you have experience with this? I have had no bleeding to date but she said I might expect some this weekend.
3. I think her biggest concern was a slightly flattened gestational sac. It is not like the long narrow ones that I have seen online, more like the top of the circle has been stretched a little. On other views it looks fine though.

Anyone have any experience with any of these things? Really appreciate any advise

Hmm, I have not heard of that before, but then I don't really google too much as I don't wanna worry myself :haha: do you hafta go back in for another ultrasound?

I will go back next Thursday. She said she would US me as much as I needed to feel comfortable. She said she is happy that the baby appears to be on track and has a heartbeat and said she remains optimistic. Trying to take it easy today and this weekend. Luckily my 2 year old is on a 2.5 hr nap right now so I did the same. :thumbup:

I wouldn't worry about not matching exactly to dates - a few days isn't a big deal at all. I have bleeding in my pregnancies, but they can't usually find where it's coming from. It will actually be a bit of a relief to know ahead of time to expect some so you don't have a heart attack when you see it :hugs: About the gestational sac - I've never heard of it but I hope all is well! xx hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->