Anyone have extra Menopur or need Bravelle?

beneathmywing

Reaction score
Hi, Ladies

Was just wondering if anyone had extra Menopur/Follistim or Ganirelix that they are not using they are willing to donate (dont know why I was only thinking of the Menopur when I wrote the title for this thread :wacko: ) or if anyone needed Bravelle? I have four vials of Bravelle I will not need for my next cycle as I am switching meds. Please PM me if so!

Will ship (preferably in the States).

BMW, where are you located and when do you need it? I was recommended to wait until we got our ultrasound. So if timing is right, I have a box and a couple bottles of left over. I also have a box of follistim and ganirelix left over.

BMW, where are you located and when do you need it? I was recommended to wait until we got our ultrasound. So if timing is right, I have a box and a couple bottles of left over. I also have a box of follistim and ganirelix left over.

I am in New York. I will probably need it like third week of next month. I have 7 vials of menopur as of now and like four days worth of follistim and three days worth of Ganirelix, so I would need to reorder.

I wouldn't want you to get rid of it though unless you feel absolutely comfortable!!!

For whatever reason, I thought you are in the west coast :). If you are willing to wait until 2/11, you can have all my meds since we are on the same meds. I'm just not sure how to send the follistim though. For menopur, I have 1 full box and 3 vials left. The follistim is the 300 cartridge one And 250 of ganirelix. gaaahhh...I want to mail you all of it now but part of me is still scared that things won't worked as planned. I'll leave it in your hands. I don't want you to wait and miss out on another offer. Just let me know whenever you need it. I'd rather donate it to ladies that I know and am rooting for :)

For whatever reason, I thought you are in the west coast :). If you are willing to wait until 2/11, you can have all my meds since we are on the same meds. I'm just not sure how to send the follistim though. For menopur, I have 1 full box and 3 vials left. The follistim is the 300 cartridge one And 250 of ganirelix. gaaahhh...I want to mail you all of it now but part of me is still scared that things won't worked as planned. I'll leave it in your hands. I don't want you to wait and miss out on another offer. Just let me know whenever you need it. I'd rather donate it to ladies that I know and am rooting for :)

Nope! East coaster here!! Lol Where are you?

Aww!! Ill see if I get any other offers. Hang on to it till your scan and if you are comfortable giving it away then let me know. I reorder meds the day that I need them so I can wait until next month!! I might not even need the menopur until late feb depending when af shows.

Yeah, actually not sure how you would ship Follistim though since it does need to be cold! :/

I'm in san francisco area. I have an idea regarding the follistim. Let's chat when it's closer to the shipping date? For now, my meds have your name stamp on it :)

I'm in san francisco area. I have an idea regarding the follistim. Let's chat when it's closer to the shipping date? For now, my meds have your name stamp on it :)

Aww! Thanks, so much, hun!! I will pay for the shipping if need be.

Btw, so jealous you are in san fran! Lol

You know, I just read your reply. PM me whenever you are coming my way. :)

Does anyone have extra menopur/merional.

I am in California and unfortunately the meds mailed to us from UK did not reach in time.

Need it urgently, willing to pay for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->