Anyone have/had little or no morning sickness with a girl?

bubbles82

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just wondering if anyone has had hardly any morning sickness and had or is expecting a girl? I keep hearing how you're probably expecting a girl if you have really bad morning sickness, and have found a few people who had bad morning sickness with boys, but not really any who had an easy time symptoms wise and had a girl?

Yes me - I'm having a second girl and both times I haven't had any sickness at all. I think its different for everyone, I know lots of people who were sick with boys.

My sister. she's having a girl and had no morning sickness.

I've been sick maybe 4 times and I'm having a girl. With my son I had severe hyperemesis that required numerous hospital stays x

I did feel sicky early but mainly in the evenings and it was completely bearable, I do remember it being worse with my son.

I have 2 girls and had no sickness or nausea with either of them. I also have a boy and I was really sick with him :)

With my two girls and my angel girl I suffered no morning sickness at all.... I haven't this time either but we're staying team yellow

I had awful nausea in first trimester, being actually sick more in second. Still gag and occasionally sick when brushing my teeth but mostly gone now. Although we have to go for rescan on Friday to double check heart and confirm gender the sonographer said she thinks she saw a willy on the last scan

Me I'm having a girl and haven't had any sickness x

My mum had no sickness on me or my brother, in fact she carried us both exactly the same and as my brother is older, she was convinced I would be a boy too. The only difference between us she had was she craved cheese on toast on him and pickled onions on me.

My friend had triplets (all girls) and not one day of morning sickness.

I'm having a girl and felt nauseous but not actually sick! But my sister was the same and she had a boy! Lol

I was sick everyday from 6wks to 14wks and then sick everyfew days to around 17wks. I'm now 25 and feel great - i'm having a boy :)

My sister on the other hand has 2 girls and not a day of sickness. She's pregnant with her 3rd child now and again doesn't have any. I think it's people rather than gender xx

no!!! I've had HORRIBLE sickness :( and I'm having a girl xx

This is my first so I always use my sisters as an example so far :D

My sister had no morning sickness and had a girl. My mom also had no morning sickness when she had me and I have a close cousin who had no morning sickness and had a girl!

I've had none either and I'm hoping for a girl! I guess it just runs in our family!

I had no morning sickness with either pregnancies....girl first time and boy this time

I've not had a sniff of morning sickness, and I'm having a girl! :)

My mum had 2 girls (my sister and me) and she had chronic morning sickness right through until 7months though :-/

With my daughter, I had virtually no sickness, except for one time after I ate too much Brazilian food :shrug:. Now, with my 2nd I have no sickness, just a bit of nausea here and there like the first time (we don't know what we're having yet, though).

I felt sick till around 14 weeks but mainly at night..was only sick a handful of times and Im having a girl :) x

With my first DD, I had mild-moderate nausea from about 8 wks-16 weeks. I never threw up or had severe/bad morning sickness with her at all, just a lot of food aversions.

With this DD that I am carrying now, my nausea started earlier (about week 6 or so) and lasted until almost 18 weeks, and it was a bit more severe than with my first DD, but I still only "got sick" once. It was more like an all-day hangover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->