Anyone have low fluid and everything turn out okay?

ameliare

Reaction score
I had a ultrasound today to check position and fluid. My OB sent me to labour and delivery immediately for a NST and scheduled another NST and ultrasound for Tuesday. He thinks my placenta may not be working properly anymore. I have very little fluid and the baby hasn't been moving as much. At my ultrasound 5 weeks ago he was measuring right on track and my fluid was great, now he's 3 weeks behind.

I'm trying not to worry about it because I can't do anything but wait until next Tuesday, but it's hard. I'm pretty worried they will decide he needs to come out right away.

Has anyone been told they had low fluid and baby still stayed in until term? I'm 36 weeks (almost) so it's not like he will be very premature, but the idea of a emergency c-section or induction scares me.

Hi,
Yes-dd2 had low fluid from 28 weeks. Her growth fell quite behind too. I had weekly static growth scans, but she picked up as I got to full term.

She wS predicted a birth weight if 5lbs at 40 weeks, but was born 6 days late at a healthy 7lbs 8oz.

Fingers crossed your baby picks up like mine did :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"