Anyone have no symptoms?

corgankidd

Soon to be mommy of three
Reaction score
Last week I had slightly sore boobs and was tired throughout the day, but for the last few days I have had absolutely no symptoms whatsoever! I keep forgetting I'm pregnant. Anyone else in the same boat? I'm supposed to be telling some family tomorrow and I'm starting to wonder if I should wait until my next ultrasound to see if everything is ok...
This is my third, but it's crazy how much of pregnancy you block out!

Wow, nevermind...I grabbed my doppler just for fun, thinking there's no way I'd hear the heartbeat yet, but I immediately found it nice and strong! Guess I'm telling family tomorrow! :shock:

With my first baby I didn't have any symptoms till ten weeks and then they hit :p

Woohoo! So cool you can hear with the Doppler already!

This is my third and I have zero symptoms. I'm only 5+5 but by now with my first many symptoms had kicked in. My second pregnancy was milder than my first but I still felt stuff. This time it's just the bfp I am relying on haha. Just try to be thankful for the no symptoms, that's what I tell myself ❤️

The placenta should be taking over meaning symptoms could be dwindling or disappearing all together. Around 9 weeks my symptoms disappeared and I kinda freaked myself out over it.

Im almost 6 weeks and no major symptoms

I’m 8 weeks and having no major symptoms and if I do have the odd symptoms it comes and goes.

I’m 5+3 and my only symptom is that my nipples look bigger. I’m on a shed-ton of hormones so I was expecting to have sore boobs and tbh I’m kind of freaking out that I don’t :nope:

I’m also having intermittent cramps but that could be the hormones or even bad news.

I’ve had five chemical pregnancies at this time so I’m absolutely desperate for some good new symptoms to reassure me (my hormone injections would stop me bleeding if things were going wrong). I’m considering asking for a beta but I also don’t want to know! :wacko:

Im 9w 3d and have no symptoms. Im just so hungry all the time. This is baby 3 and i spend half the time terrified something is wrong or googling symptoms in hope i have some to help me feel pg 😱

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->