Anyone have some diet tips?

kybaby

Reaction score
Hi girls! I am absolutley awful when it comes to dieting! I just can't stick with one because I end up getting hungry and eating everything in sight lol. Anyone have some diet tips for me? I would love to loose about 15 pounds by May so I can look hot for my hubby when he gets home lol. So please help! :flower:

Hiya, if go onto diet journal go to mine ive added help on the first page, all the best.

Sounds like you eat too little and then binge. Pick a reasonable amount of calories for your size (whats your height/weight) and then go from there. It takes a long time to see results so you need to be patient above all else!

i have a food dairy and note down all my intakes, i have 40 grams of fat and 1800 calories, best thing is u dont really cut everything out its all in moderation :)

The biggest thing I've learned is to never let myself get to the point where I feel like I'm STARVING. If I get to that point, I'll most likely eat something bad, and a lot of it. So don't go too long without eating.
Best of luck!

Slimming world sounds like the answer ..... you eat lots! take a look! x

I'm losing weight to look hot for DH when he gets back in June!! :haha: I have been eating the same amount as usual. 3 meals a day and snacking 2 times a day. I never let myself get hungry. But I work out with hard cardio an hour a day and walk for 30 minutes at night. So far it's been working. :D Best of luck to you!! :flower:

Thanks hun! I so far have lost nothing lol, I suck at loosing weight!

Like the ladies I agree don't eat too little!!!

Other things are drink lots, it helps fill you up!! Eat breakfast - not only foes it get your metabolism working but your metabolism
is far higher in the morning than later in the day.

By the same track do not eat too much on the evening or too late! Try to eat dinner a bit before you go to bed.

The other things are try to eat some low cal bulky foods to fill you up rather than splurging most of your days allowance on junk type food. Finally watch what your drinking - the thing that has scared ne the most is he many caloroes are in drinks like orange juice!!

Good luck with losing the weight!!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->