Anyone have sore throat as pregnancy symptom?

I got my BFP on Wednesday, roughly 3 days ago and today I woke up with a sore throat from hell. Feels like the start of Strep but god I hope not. I can't handle strep on top of these sore boobs and nausea..

Congratulations:) Hope it's not strep too:( I have heard that a sore throat is a symptom...
What was your CM like before your BFP?

I normally get a slightly scratchy sore throat every TWW from 1dpo. This time though I didn't get a scratchy throat but around 8dpo one side of my throat hurt really badly like I had swallowed a golfball covered with broken glass :( It was all better the next day.

My CM was really thick and white, like lotion. I honestly didnt have a clue I was pregnant. I had a blood test at my doctors on Friday that came out negative. I was feeling a bit nauseated on Wednesday thats why I took a test and it came out positive. Goodluck and I hope you get your BFP soon.

2016- I had a really bad sore throat about 2 weeks ago, it felt like I swallowed glass and I looked at my throat in the mirror and I had a GIANT canker sore back there. It hurt so bad, Im glad its gone lol.

YES! mee!! just got my BFP and i've had a sore throat that comes and goes for a few days now. it feels dry and scratchy like a cold is about to start. i've never had that before!

My throat seriously hurts so bad these last few days, I feel like my throat is closing off, and it hurts. It literally feels like Im swallowing a glass fireball, but my throat is not red or anything. Dear god this sucks. Oh and ofcourse this constantly stuffy/runny nose :(

I've had my BFP for the past 3 or 4 days and my throat has been consistently sore in that time on the left side - no idea why?!

I had a sore throat a few days ago but it went away overnight, but I have had a runny nose ever since, I have no symptoms of being sick, and I read somewhere that a sore throat and runny nose is a sign of pregnancy. Hoping pregnancy is at the root of these symptoms. Good luck and baby dust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->