• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone have these symptoms?

maia.r.

Reaction score
So lately for the past 6 days I've been having major breat pain. I'm not sure how it's suppose to feel in early pregnancy. But it's a different kind of soreness than normal period breast pain. Just like every other period symptom They hurt on the sides by my underarms but whats weird is they feel really sore on the inside too... if that makes any sense. Not all the time just at random times for a minute and then its gone. Plus they feel fuller and the areola looks wider and nipple looks larger. Sry tmi. Ive also had small pinching cramps right on my right ovary. They're not too painfull, just there. I've been having a dull lower back and neck pain which I've never had as a period symptom. I've been sleeping longer hours during the night and taking naps during the day and I've been having more headaches than usual. A few mornings ago while I was sleeping my sister took out the leftover food from the night before and I could smell it all the way to my room it was strong like if she had just cooked it. Also my bf and I bought a pizza a couple days ago and I normally love pizza but that day I wascompletely disgusted by the smell. It was too strong and to me it smelled like rotting cheese. He said I was crazyand it smelled fine. These are all the symptoms I've had for the past week and my period is due in a six days. But for the past couple days now I've been having regular period cramps and regular white cm which I normally get before my period... I'm so confused. I know I have to wait but I can't I'm too nervous. Would a test detect it this early? Who else has had these symptoms? Please tell me what you think? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"