???anyone have these symptoms????

LittleBabyG

Reaction score
Tomorrow I find out if the IUI was successful. First try with IUI after several attempts of timed intercourse with Clomid and then Femara.

I have had this fullness, achy feeling in my pelvic area/uterus since the day of my IUI. It has increasingly got a fuller feeling the past several days. I feel bloated in my lower abdomen and low back pain for 3 days now.

I feel like I am losing my mind are these period feelings or pregnancy????? This is a strange feeling I have never felt before, but yet still skeptical. I refuse to take a HPT because I can't bare to give myself the bad news. Rather the doctor do it.

Has any one else had these feelings?

I am having the same full feeling! I am 10 or 11dpo right now and it's driving me crazy. It doesn't hurt, I'm just constantly aware of the sensation and can't seem to ignore it for long!

Does yours also feel like there's a stretching or tight feeling across your pubic bone? Kind of like you're wearing underwear that are too tight? I feel that a few times a day, and I'm also unable to lift anything remotely heavy at all!

How many days past the IUI are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->