• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone have they're period while they were PG?

ColelyBB

Reaction score
My sister had her period while she was pg, when she found out she was indeed expecting she was already 2 1/2 months along. Also a friend of mine didn't find out until she was 3+ months along.

I am interested in how common this is because everyone keeps telling me that they think I am further along than I estimate. I will findout forsure the 22nd but am just curious.

Typo up top ***THEIR** not they're...sorry pregnancy ate my brain ;)

I think what they had was not a "period", but "bleeding". Some people have bleeding during their pregnancy.

I suppose you're right Katherine - a form of bleeding similar to a period.... :)

I might be in the same boat...after my exam the doctor said I appeared to be around 11 weeks but if I go by my last period I'm only 7 weeks. I won't know until I have my ultrasound I guess!

Also, the woman I share an office with had 3 periods while pregnant, and she said they were completely normal, heavy and crampy periods too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"