Anyone have yellow cm and then a BFP?

SpOokY KittY

Reaction score
I've been having some on going cm over the past week it started off lotion like and white. Now it is tinged light yellow. Today there was quite a bit. Has anyone had this and it was a sign of possible pregnancy? I tested BFN yesterday and I've had mid cycle spotting from cycle day 19-25. Still no AF.

I did, it was exactly the same as my normal CM in any normal cycle.

I have cm like that every cycle, but if it's unusual for you it could be a good sign. Best of luck x

I had that this cycle for the first time, and I got a :bfp: yesterday. Although I'm still not sure if I'm pregnant or not yet, still being cautious.

Thank you everyone. I tested again this morning and it was BFN. I guess all I can do is wait it out and see what happens. :) Supersherwolf thats totally exciting! Congrats!! I totally understand being cautious! I wish you much BABY DUST!! :)

Thanks hun! What DPO are you? Maybe you're testing too early?

YW! :) Honestly I have no idea if I even ovulated. I'm not charting. The mid cycle spotting has me all confused. I keep having random cramps and today a spec of brown mixed with cm. Now its gone. I don't know if thats my AF on its way or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->