Anyone having a drink tonight?

I wish I was :(. No drink for me until my OHs birthday in December (the back end of December if I must add)

I want a Bailey's!!! Don't think we've got any thou - and it's "Strictly" for me - am not an X factor fan (I can hear the howls from you already!!!!) x

My god yes! First drink at home for over a year! The pear cider is nicely chilled in the fridge just waiting to be opened!

I never used to understnad why people felt the need to drink in at home in the evening but since becming a mum I so get it!!

xxx

I want a Bailey's!!! Don't think we've got any thou - and it's "Strictly" for me - am not an X factor fan (I can hear the howls from you already!!!!) x

I would kill for a glass of Baileys right now! Although only time we every buy it is at xmas :(.

I am not a xfactor fan either :)

Hell yes! After the day I've had. Glasses of red vino and a weight watchers meal!

I shall have a beer (or 4) as soon as Maria is asleep :)

Ooh yes, we've got a bottle of rose in the fridge and I haven't had a glass in over 9 months now, so I'm going to treat myself, yay!
All while watching Strictly - it's Strictly for me all the way!

Damn right, it's Sat night! I'm currently sipping a nice cold glass of reduced alcohol Pinot! Reduced alcohol cos I'm in sole charge tonight as DH is out on a stag do & after nearly 15 months with no booze whilst preggers & BFing, a large glass of normal wine is enough to make me feel a bit tipsy! I'm already in bed :) Just had a yummy self made mezze for dinner, followed by some grapes (doing Weight Watchers lol). Currently catching up on my soaps then it'll be X Factor on Sky+. I can't watch it live cos all the breaks do my head in!

Well guess who just woke up the moment I opened my beer...she must have good hearing :haha:

Thomas is sleeping in his crib tonight so I'm having a small glass of rose :)

Having a glass of Baileys, would love to crack open the wine but after one glass its enough to make this tired mummy sleep for England lol

Have had a few vodka and cranberrys (in a martini glass for niceness!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->