Anyone having a hard time coping with Michael Jackson's death?

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
I was a big fan, and the past few days, it really hit me. He is gone. I know it sounds silly, as I have never met him. I guess it brings alot of emotions up for me. Guilt..because of the way the world treated him - after all he did for us....he changed us all. He was so sexy and HOT and I just cannot believe that he is no longer here with us. There is no chance for us to say sorry, and make it up to him. There is no chance for him to try and make it up to us. I am so distraught about him being gone.

***Please do not say any negative comments about MJ here, as this is my thread about him, and my grief, and I only want to hear from those who really cared for him too***

hugs to you

I agree that its sad the way he was treated and I was surprised to find myself upset too at his death, i dont think anyone ever really knew him but life goes on hunny, try not to let it take over yours xxx

I cried for days when River Phoenix died. I loved him, thought he was beautiful. My schoolgirl self 'grieved' for his passing as if I had actually known him.

Tis sad when an 'icon of our childhoods' passes away. its like they're not supposed to die. They're not truly human, in a sense, and so its hard when they prove their own mortality.

:hugs: It's funny you should write this....just today I was listening to a MJ greatest hits CD that my sister got me for my birthday this week. It has Jackson 5 stuff right through to more recent stuff on it and I did feel really, really sad thinking that he's gone. I got to see him in concert in the 80's and had tickets for the closing night at the O2. I was a big fan and while I wouldn't say I'm struggling with it I did feel this deep, deep sadness today.

Hi Jasmak

Hugs. I think it was terrible shock when MJ passed away as iconic celebrities do seem immortal. Poor guy, I think he was a kind innocent soul who had a terribly tragic life and was so misunderstood. I think world events do mark out memories and for me personally, I always think back to how I was pregnant when we heard the news and saw the memorial service only to lose my own angel a few weeks later. I'll always think of my little one whenever MJ is mentioned in the future.

I cried like a baby when he died, i loved him and i too thought it was a disgrace the way the world treated him. :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->