Anyone having cravings?

misspriss

Reaction score
I want, no I need, a cheeseburger with extra pickles and ketchup.

It is driving me mad. Am I the only one?

No you're not! I have been craving the worst, fatty, salty food :( and I have been so so sick that sometimes I just have to eat it. I had my first McDonald's in years, I've managed to only do it once so far.. veggies are so hard to force down when I usually love them. I also often crave salt and vinegar flavoured things. I'm usually such a sweet tooth as well but I've gone right off sugary things, probably good :haha: and I'm funny about meat.
It's mad how instantly your body reacts.

Well in all honesty, they have now come out and said that dietary fat does not make you fat and you actually need fat in your diet. You crave salt because your blood volume increases and you do need some, but it is in abundance in our modern diet. I think we crave fat because the developing baby needs fat for proper development.

That's my explanation and I'm sticking to it, lol!

Well in all honesty, they have now come out and said that dietary fat does not make you fat and you actually need fat in your diet. You crave salt because your blood volume increases and you do need some, but it is in abundance in our modern diet. I think we crave fat because the developing baby needs fat for proper development.

I eat a really good diet normally and am really strict with myself but I'm starving and just want to eat cheese :cry::nope::nope::nope::nope:

I eat a really good diet normally and am really strict with myself but I'm starving and just want to eat cheese :cry::nope::nope::nope::nope:

Cheese is good :haha:

I think I eat a moderately good diet normally as well, but not really strict for sure! I cook most of my meals at home and use healthy ingredients, but also treats in moderation.

Of course, when I say "good" I mean a high fat, high protein, low carb, primal blueprint kind of good, so red meat and cheese are just fine, especially if it's grass fed beef.

Also I think I crave red meat for the bio-available iron, also something you need more.

I also crave salad with lots of veggies. Lots and lots of veggies. I just did my online grocery order for next week and I got baby spinach for salad, I can't wait! I guess sometimes we do crave veggies. Of course, there will be cheese....

But tonight I have a family get-together, and we are having gross pizza. I don't mind the occasional pizza, but cheap pizza?....:sick:

But I'm going to have to spend the whole time pretending to drink because I have not and am not planning to announce yet.

Someone posted a picture of their meal on Facebook which contained pickled onions and now I can't stop thinking about them!

Im not having any symptoms at all, not even sore boobs and I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow 🙁

Im only 6 weeks, I didnt think cravings were possible at this point but Ive been NEEDING spicey food! tonight all i could think about was a spicy thai soup.. nothing else sounded good :(

Only wanting mostly bland stuff. But I will get something in my mind and I have to eat it immediately. If I wait, then I'm disgusted by it! And I'm SO hungry...I'm trying really hard to be conscientious of what I eat but it's tough when your stomach is constantly growling!!

i'm craving the same thing!!! A burger with extra pickles and ketchup!!! I mean for me i thought craving a burger was a normal craving but the extra pickles and ketchup got me thinking its not a regular craving.. plus i would love to top that with very cold thin sliced onions ..

Milk! I can't get enough of it but I need to drink it through a straw to satisfy me lol

Stoffer's Italiano Lasagna. We didn't feel up to cooking the other night and got some to make at home. Since then it is about all I want to eat. And broccoli. I need to get some steamed broccoli soon or I am going to die.

Stoffer's Italiano Lasagna. We didn't feel up to cooking the other night and got some to make at home. Since then it is about all I want to eat. And broccoli. I need to get some steamed broccoli soon or I am going to die.

I craved spaghetti sauce like mad when I was pregnant with DS. Horrible heartburn? Yep, but it was all I wanted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"