Anyone having Gas and Bloating??

D

darkNlovely

Hi everyone,

I think I am approx. 3 weeks going on 4 ( will do blood test soon) and let me tell you the gas I have been having is crazy--I was never this gasy b4, I have to fart all the time and it is so embaressing.:shy: I am also bloated and my tummy looks poooched I guess that goes hand in hand with the gas:dohh:

I do, I also have trapped wind on a daily basis which is really painful and I cant even take anything for it. The joys!

Hello darkNlovely i am so glad someone did a thread on this:thumbup:. I am 5 + weeks and i am getting a lot of gas too:blush: lol. Not so much bloating but a lot of gas especially when i get up in the morning am like a gas machine :haha: lol. I don't know really what to say to you but try and eat a lot of fibre and try and have at least one poo a day helps relieve pressure. I hope this helps. Hope u have a successful pregnancy.:hugs:

I feel like I am gassy all day long, and now it is starting at night too! Good times...

It is terrible and it doesn't seem to go away lol.

Oh Gosh....ladies, the gas is terrible and it only gets worse for a while before slowing down! I suffered so much with gas in first trimester I was literally afraid to go to the movies! LOL...its does get better though, once your body regulates itself. Hang in there! not much helps except try to stay away from the foods that trigger this (you'll soon find out what they are) and before you know it it will get better xo

Omg, me all the time! Luckily mine didnt start until about now(8ish weeks), but I do remember it starting earlier with my 2nd pregnancy and it was gone by about 13 weeks. I get so bloated and gassy! Especially in the evening, and it can get painful! My belly looks huge suddenly!! Like 2 days ago nothing, now I look 4 months preggo its so distented!

i have been getting really gassy no matter what i eat or drink it doesn't seem to make a difference. I'm hoping it will stop soon as sometimes it's very painful. X x x

Ack, I thought it was just me. I am 6 wks and i sometimes look like 5 months... it is insane, painful at times and embarrasing, as i have to keep going on and on to the bth. I can´t pass a lot of food as I am really nauseous, so I cannot supress the few things i am being able to eat :p I hope this goes away soon....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->