Anyone having irregular periods and ttc

momttc14

Reaction score
I am new here my name is sarah! we have been ttc for the past 6 months and i got my last period on Oct. 14-19 or 20 lol and i have not had mine this month. But i also have sore breasts and nipple as well as darker i can also see the vein much more clearly. I am cramping and feeling nauseous after unprotected sex. i just am so tired of negative pregnancy test im starting to lose hope. I am 21 years old trying for the #2 and i have a fibroid and odd shaped uterus its sooo stressful!:sad2::sad2::sad2:

My last period started on 15th October. I have PCOS so really unsure as to when AF will show. I am currently CD 32.
FX'd for your BFP soon. Xx

Hi Sarah! I'm Gretchen. I'm new here too and also 21. Trying for my first. I have always been very irregular. I've yet to have a period since I stopped the pill 3 months ago. I know how frustrating it is to have negative results. I'm already feeling doubtful and stressed about it myself but us ladies have to stay positive. I keep reminding myself that if I haven't even been trying a year yet I shouldn't let myself start worrying too much. Good luck to you I hope your wait won't be long! :)

Hi Sarah, I'm charlie and I have irregular AF too (suspected PCOS). I am trying for #2 also x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->