Anyone having no unpleasant pregnancy side effects?

Hevz

4 beautiful children
Reaction score
:rofl:we all seem to be whinging and moaning about our pregnancy problems, sciatica, restless legs, crampy tummy, constipation etc.

I just wondered if there was anyone out there who is happy, glowing, with no aches and pains etc.

Answer at your own risk:gun:

Hahahaha!! can i class whinging as being unpleasant

Add Leaking Bappage to that

Apart from feeling a bit tired and having two weeks of morning sickness from weeks 11-13, I think I've been really lucky (so far, touch wood) considering what I've read on here of what some other poor ladies have been going through.

I have a lot of gripes, as in common pregnancy side effects. but i don;t care, I am loving getting fat, being covered in spots, having a weak bladder (i actually peed in my pants when I sneezed the other night, I am only 30 years old!!), cramping, not being able to stand up after sitting down for too long, fainting etc, But I love it.

I keep waiting to glow. I may not be glowing on the outside, but on the inside I amx

Ive had a really rubbish time this pregnancy but its started to get better now!

Aside from being utterly knackered I am perfectly happy! I don't care about the fact that I haven't pooed in 9 days or the fact that my back hurts and I have to walk slower now! That's all irrelivant as it is perfectly normal and I love being an incubator!!:happydance:

yesterday I was pretty crampy with a poor stomach, but I got days like that before I was pregnant and even if I get hit hard tomorrow I have still had nearly 4.5 months of not really feeling pregnant.

I think its gonna get worse now peanut is using my bladder as a trampoline. to bounce onto my stomach so I either need a pee or have a bit of reflux going on.

I think I've been amazingly lucky. I was quite tired at first, but that passed. Morning sickness was brief and not too bad. I've had bad skin, but that's really cleared up over the last week or two (and was a great excuse for a few lovely facials anyway!:D). I feel better than I did before I was pregnant to be honest!! :happydance:

I've been soooo lucky--I haven't had one smidge of morning sickness, or any other ache or pain (well, aside from the ones I have since I was a ballerina), but pregnancy has been great. Guess delivery will be awful :(

Who are you people, and what have you done with all the pregnant ladies?
I kid, but actually, this week I've been feeling better than ever. Except for my cold. And the kink in my neck.

I've had a few gripes, but really have been very lucky so far. No morning sickness to speak of, just really bad fatigue in first tri.

I hope these new rumours about the delivery aren't true Momma2Violet :-o what have you started?!!

I know, I know!!! It occurred to me (rather surprisingly) a few days ago when someone asked me how I was feeling...."Couldn't be better!" I replied....and then she went on to tell me all her pregnancy woes, how sick she was, etc...and in the back of my head came this little voice that said, "you better hope that a terrible delivery isn't your payback!" And ever since then, I've wondered!!!

I'm sure we'll all be fine...I tend to think of things in the worst light possible, so when it's not bad at all, or not as bad as I made it out to be or worried over, I'm pleasantly surprised :) Sick? Yep!

:rofl:we all seem to be whinging and moaning about our pregnancy problems, sciatica, restless legs, crampy tummy, constipation etc.

I just wondered if there was anyone out there who is happy, glowing, with no aches and pains etc.

Answer at your own risk:gun:

I was a bit sick in the begining that was it, I'm loving this pregnancy as when I was pregnant with my daughter I was in and out of the hospital because I couldn't even keep water down.

I havent had any sickness, no boob pain. A tiny bit of constipation but not really. I feel great! So far anyway....

Apart from feeling knackered and....erm a little windy :blush: I'm good ta!

Well lets see, ive been put on antibiotics twice so far, once for a gum infection, the other for a synus infection, i get head aches almost everyday, i have bach and hip pain, my ribs have started to ache, my ankle and fingers have swollen (already!!!) ive been constapated and i get terrible wind with the pains to boot.
But all in all, this is a pretty problem free pregnancy when you look beyond the small stuff.

I've had a really easy pregnancy so far actually! I had 2 weeks of morning sickness (and it wasn't even morning sickness it only happened when I showered whether at 8am or 10pm) at around 12 weeks. Other then that I haven't really had any issues.
I'm the kind of person tho that is embracing my stretchmarks and bad looking hair. It's all part of being pregnant and I love every minute and stretchmark that comes with it!

Ive not actually felt to bad either, i do have the sore boobs and back crapm now and again, only just recently have i had really bad headaches everyday now,feels like my head is going to explode lol. But otherwise i feel completly normal :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->