Anyone having no unpleasant pregnancy side effects?

OK i shouldnt answer in this thread as mines been hell and now i am loosing teeth from vomitting still! disolvable teeth , nice. Note to self: get dentures for your birthday. Anyway I heard that the harder the Pregnancy the easier the birth?? in that case mine will just pop out of me no pain, while the rest of the ones that have no symtoms will ay for it in delivery. Which would still be ok as I had 9 months of crap ffs!

ok i try not to sound bitter while i am still sat her in pjs with a really sore back :(

Awww hugs dragonfly, we all are different and yes you are prob right us with no symtoms will prob pay for it with labor and delivery lol. xx

Apart from been totally shattered , And baby worrys .. Iam fine .
I should of known it was a boy i carried with hardly any gripes with him too , No my daughter i had everything lol .. Spots sickness sore boobs u name it i had it .
I guess my body likes carryng boys lol , Still non of this soo called glow u get lol , But all in all an enjoyable pregnancy :) . xx .

Ohhh and P.s = I had a worse labour with my daughter , And she was a tiny 6lb1 My scond was the easy pregnancy and quiet easy labour 8lb !!! , But they may be your first is allways the wrose lol . x .

I had a horrible pregnancy and labour with daughter, so I hope this labour goes smootly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->