Anyone headaches

Chezzer

Reaction score
Hi
I've had a head ache since 8pm Thursday night it's easing off now blood pressure was slightly under Dr was not worried as I saw him a few days earlier and he could feel my bump. So has anyone else had low blood pressure head aches and how did u get rid of them. P.s I'm in the UK . X

I've had few and also have low bp. My midwife said headaches were caused by low blood sugars so eating some fruit (natural sugars) and keeping hydrated helped. One time it was so bad I did take paracetamol and rarely take pain meds.
Are you eating enough love. Also adding some Himalayan salt to diet will help raise bp a bit ❤ uk here too

I had migraines with my 1st. It was unrelated to my blood pressure. It was hormonal, could be the same for you too.

I just lied in bed with it dark and quiet with a warm rag on my forehead. Tylenol or paracetamol did nothing for me. Nothing else otc medication wise was safe :(

Seconding love.peace, staying hydrated was a big one for me
That and I do allow myself just a little bit of caffeine if they are really playing up

My mum's is diabetic and had it in pregnancy she said she had head aches. Yes I eat plenty as for salt I love salt mmm not to much though. I've been chomping on sweets quite a bit also what my mum said she noticed when she had prego dibeties she kept adding more sugar to her tea. I'm drinking lots of water now and eating lots or fruit. I'm 8w4d
Cheers girlies .x

My doctor recommended taking Benadryl, Tylenol, and drinking a small caffeinated cola (all together).

I was also given a referral for acupuncture and a prescription for fioricet. I have a history of migraines and had one at eight weeks that lasted three days. They've gotten better since then (11 weeks now), but they can linger naggingly for days.

Migraines can be debilitating. I hope yours gets better soon!

Well after I put a heat pack on my neck got this prongy head massarger thing and drank loads it went. I will be keeping and eye.
Cheers girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"