Anyone heard back from the sun holidays yet?

Scally

Reaction score
I know that some people who did it online have heard, i was just wondering if people who have posted have heard yet?
I am so excited just want to know when and where we r going!!!! :flower:

Not heard anything yet, last time I did it by post it took about 3-4 weeks to find out x

We're wondering whether to do these as OH's mom collected them for us. I was wondering if I could ask you -

Have you been on one before?
How much round about have you had to spend on it or do you usually spend on the whole holiday when you go?

Cheers xx

I sent mine off but not heard anything yet x

We're wondering whether to do these as OH's mom collected them for us. I was wondering if I could ask you -

How much round about have you had to spend on it or do you usually spend on the whole holiday when you go?

Cheers xx

I havent been on one before, sorry cant answer your questions, thought we'd give it a go though as we cant afford a holiday this year x

Cheers xx

Hi, we have been on one before, went to Mablethorpe in October last year.
We didn't spend very much at all when we went because we knew we didn't have much to spend so did things accordingly. LO was only 7months though so that saved money as he obviously wasn't wanting all the flashy things for the kids discos and stuff. I'd say we spent maybe £100 - £150 :flower:

Going to Haggerston Castle in September this year through the tokens and I can't wait :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->