Anyone heard of this?

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
https://themannersclub.com/

Supposedly they are having a "Character Camp" here in July and I was seriously thinking of putting my kids in it...specifically Jayden :)

My grandma wanted me to do something similar to that when I was young, not because I "needed it"... it was just for girls?? She wanted me to learn to be a lady :rofl:

LOL

Well, emailed for info because I think it would be good for the kids :) Amanda is a good girl, but it wouldn't hurt her :)

I've never heard of it, but it looks good, if there was one around me I'd probably send the boys. I see you can have it set up at your school, maybe next year I'll send the school the info. We are about to let out for the summer on June 4th so not time this year.

Yes, I got the outline and my kids will be attending. LOL It's almost 3 hours long for 5 days and the curriculum sounds pretty good.

Jayden needs this. Especially would be good at the beginning of summer as he can be a troublemaker during summer due to no school routine.

So american! Seriously, we have nothing like the Summer camps you guys do.

No, I dont think we do have anything like that.
I think like Tasha said we have like etiquette clubs that really rich parents put their kids onto but nothing like a camp :)

lol , sounds alike brainwash :rofl: (By the way here each county has its own youth program for the school holidays which has additional funding by the local authorities :)(so it is affordable even fore parents with lower income). I went often to a camp or hiking holiday or similar from ages 11 to 18. It had the usual rules of good conduct but no specific religious or behavioural message :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->