anyone help re thrush??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Muma22princes, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Muma22princes

Muma22princes Well-Known Member

ive just finished a course of antibiotics and i think its given me thrush. Nothings open today here but my mum had some vagisil cream unopened and gave it to me. Just went to open it and read the back and it says ask dr before use in pregnancy? Anyone else used it? Cant think of any reason not to tbh?? Just thought id see if anyone had used it before. Iffin and affing whether to use it but really could do with using it lol

2. K123

K123 Mum to James!

Advice I was given when I had it in first tri was that cream and pessary are fine, but you can't take the pills. I just used the cream. Advice was from a friend who had consulted her GP about it (but I got it on a Friday night and there's no way I could have survived the weekend)

3. Gemstar785

Gemstar785 Growing A May Bumpyy! x

I have used the cream with no problems, but if you are worried you could check the manufacturers website :D xx

4. Anna1982

Anna1982 mummy of 4

I get thrush alot when pregnant, Ive been to the docs and theyve given me cream every time, so Im guessing its safe
    i wont use the pessarys or pills though