Anyone here conceive using Clomid or Fertility treatment?

1308emma

Reaction score
Hello.

Just wondering if anyone else has been lucky enough to fall pregnant using clomid?

I was diagnosed with high FSH low AMH and prescribed Clomid as a 'trial' before IVF! I have been lucky enough to fall pregnant on my second cycle (20th month of TTC)

Feeling so fortunate but also scared, scared to get too excited, scared to tell people, scared to believe that i may actualy be able to have a second baby!

xxx

Hi there, I am currently on my 2nd clomid baby. I have 2 kids so far one was conceived on my own after 10 years of nothing, the next one (Chloe) was conceived on my 3rd round of clomid she is almost 4, now this baby I am carrying (29 weeks today) I was on clomid and hcg shots for 4 cycles before we conceived. The hcg shot was called novarel.

Congratulations!

How have your pregnancies on Clomid been?

My first was conceived naturally but i'm really worried about this pregnancy, i'm terrified that it will all be taken away from me!

Got a scan at 8 weeks, hoping this will stop my anxiety a bit! x

I'm expecting clomid conceived miracle twins - final round of 6 cycles and my last option :thumbup:

congratulations! Twins!!! What an amazing blessing!

Did you have any idea you were having twins prior to the scan?

What week did you get scanned?

Thank you they sure are a blessing! 3 days of blazing OPKS at O time - which was unheard of for me, i usually have a short 12 hour surge and gone! and an early 8DPO clear BFP had me wondering, but it was at my 9 week viability scan with the FS that they found two beating hearts :)

I know it's hard, but try and relax and enjoy your new gift xx

I'm newly pregnant with my first round of clomid. Still too early for a scan but I am going to be closely monitered due to multiple ectopic pregnancies. I thought I was out this month. When I went in on cd16 for my scan (had a positive opk that morning) I was expecting to see some eggys ready to go but there was only one little tiny follicle not even close to ready. My Dr said since I had a positive opk that morning that it was possible that I already ovulated, but not very likely and told me to call her if I get my period so she can up my dosage. I was convinced I was out. How could a drug that's supposed to help you ovulate not make me ovulate when I already do on my own? Every little symptom I had (including seeing a little bit of pink when I wiped) I wrote off. And lastvweek I found out I'm expecting. Not really sure what to expect since there was nothing there at the sono.

Hubby and I are just telling ourselves everything is fine this time. I know its hard but its worse for your baby if you're stressing about it. Go buy yourself something cute for the lo and relax.

We conceived our ds on 50mg of clomid, on our 2nd cycle after 2 years of ttc. The pregnancy went like clockwork, and he is now a very energetic 11 month old, I'm currently pregnant with #2 which was a complete surprise ☺️ Enjoy your pregnancy xxx

No clomid success here, but I did do 5 rounds of it among other things before a bfp with ivf.

First round 50 mg days 3-7...everything is perfect so far

Hi, my pregnancies were great on clomid. I never had any problems the dating scans and all scans are perfect. Baby girl is doing great very active, when I was on it I didn't have any side effects as well. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->