Anyone here taking Soy Isoflavones?

toffee87

Reaction score
Does anyone here take isoflavones?

I just wondered what days/dosage you take?

Do you have any side effects?

Do it make ovulation sooner? I tend to ovulate between CD 22-28. So sooner would be brill

xxx

hey!! didnt want to read and run
but a fellow BnBer took it last cycle and she did mention that it brought her Ovulation date forward by more than a week ( she had long cycles over 30 days..)
from what I recall she took them during her AF days....
Im cant be sure if it effectively promotes implantation/pregnancy but it did definitely help her Ovulation to be sooner than later!! and she's pregnant now too!!

I think perhaps give it a shot, and start off with low dosages first and increase it a few days in??..

hope this helps and good luck for your BFP!
xx

My last cycle I took it days 3-7.
160, 160, 160, 200, 200
Then I had a follicle sighted at 17mm, CD 12.
Alas, no baby this month.
I had a 27 day cycle, with OV predicted at CD 15 or 16.
So it was right.
I am on clomid from tomorrow.

Previous cycles were 38, 44 days long with no soy, ov detected (FF) on CD 22, 36.
I'm not temping any more.

I took it last month. Got about 5 days of faint BFPs that ended as a chemical. BUT it was the first BFP month I've had so it must have done something! I ovulate on CD 14, and I still ovulated on CD 14 with the soy iso.

I took it days 3-7. 80mg, 80mg, 80mg, 160mg, 160mg

The only reason I didn't take it this month is because I started clomid.

I have taken one cycle and am on my next cycle of soy! I naturally have settled into 42 day ish cycles after being on birth control for 4+ years and I hated that I ovulated to late all the time so I tried soy and since I did suspect that I ovulated naturally I started with the minimum. So last cycle I did CD 5-9 80mg each day and I brought ovulation from CD 28/29 ish to CD 20! So that was a good sign. Plus, normally I would have maybe 3 days of fertile cm and last cycle I had watery and ewcm for a whole week before my O day.

This cycle I am trying 3-7 80mg again, though I might do the last couple doses as 120mg.

The only symptoms I had last cycle were headaches and obvious signs of estrogen surging (clear skin, feeling feminine, etc). This cycle I haven't been as good as taking them at the same time each day so I haven't really noticed many symptoms.

Hi what is this soy stuff and where can you buy it from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->