Anyone here with a pituitary tumor?

Loving_nature

Reaction score
Ok first off....Hello :flower: I'm new here and very excited to have found this wonderful forum.

I apologize ahead of time for long post!

A little bit about myself.....I was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor when I was 15. Doctor gave me some medicine and finally got my first period. I was a stupid teen and stopped taking my pills and which stopped my period I just for some reason didn't tell anyone.

Forward to July of last year I naturally started my period after exercising and eating healthier (I am obese...for now...) and December I married my DH. My periods were irregular But happy they were now coming naturaly. I had gone to some doctors previous to this but had to stop because I couldn't afford it at the time.

Now to present time! Both my DH and I got laid off (we worked together in the same company) I have some interviews scheduled and will immediately go to my doctor when my health insurance kicks in because some WEIRD things are happening!

I haven't gotten my period last two months, I'm lactating colostrum, back is killing me, my whole abdomen area is SORE, it hurts to bend and I have gained weight. Hpts have all been BFN. I know this could all be related to the tumor...not sure about the soreness though. My husband and I are not trying but not preventing either. Yes I will go to the doctor I just would like to hear if anyone else with pituitary tumor have success stories? Did you get false negatives? I'm more worried about my abdomen being sore more than anything :(

Hi I don't have any personal experience with a pituitary tumour but didn't want to read and run. I'm pretty sure the hormones that pregnancy tests pick up can only be made by a baby. Is it possible that you pituitary hormones could've encouraged an ovarian cyst to form? Sorry I'm probably not much help! Hope it all goes OK when you are able to see a doctor

Hi I don't have any personal experience with a pituitary tumour but didn't want to read and run. I'm pretty sure the hormones that pregnancy tests pick up can only be made by a baby. Is it possible that you pituitary hormones could've encouraged an ovarian cyst to form? Sorry I'm probably not much help! Hope it all goes OK when you are able to see a doctor

Hmmmmm I have absolutely no idea...what does an ovarian cyst feel like? Because my abdomen is just sore and tender...the pain is not bad just annoying like if is had done sit ups or something. Gah the wait is killing me I just need something to put my mind at ease...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->