• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

P

parisprincess

I know this may be a little early, but what the heck! :haha:

I guess this can be a group for us ladies who are in "limbo-land". I'm not TTC yet but will be shortly!! Are any of you waiting to start trying again after your loss? :flower:

I had a mc earlier this month. :cry:

I know it supposedly doesn't mean much the cycle right after a mc, but I used some OPKs, got a positive, and have been temping. I got my crosshairs on FF! I'm expecting my first AF after my mc to come around February 6 or 7.

After that, DH and I will be officially back to TTC and we'll be attempting SMEP! I have 32-35 day cycles and always seem to ovulate around CD18-21... so by my calculations, I should be ovulating at the end of February, with the hope to test in early March!

Hope you join me in the wait!!! :hugs:

:dust: Wishing lots of luck to:

parisprincess

Dahlia2007 - our first :bfp:

lilblossom

JerseyBean

Mrs_t2

blakesmom - :bfp:

jllpoo

silverlizard

babybeanz

shannylp

Nitengale

jacksonsmommy

Excalibur - :bfp:

Alandsa - :bfp:

KatM

mellywelly - :bfp: - :angel: :hugs:

tiptoesd101

delong09

haileysmom

justnowttc - :bfp:

monkeygirl72

babydreams53

duckytwins

Preshfest

Becyboo__X

Sprite2011

aleshy7

Gracie W

Well hello, I am hoping to get a Feb BFP. FF says I ovulated on the 24th and I also had a +OPK the morning of the 24th. We only BD the night of the 25th, so I am not expecting much out of it this month. I had D&C done Dec 22, haven't had a period yet, but I obviously just Ov'd for the first time.

Good luck to you!! Hope you caught the eggy :)

Were you trying before getting your first AF? We were going to do the same but decided against it. We're going on a trip in a few weeks so we'll just relax and enjoy and then start to TTC after that.

Are your cycles normally regular??

I was going to wait for one period, which I believe would have come ~7 weeks after the procedure. But by chance I took an OPK, and had also been temping, and so I knew ovulation was approaching. We only DTD that once, so if it happens, it happens.

Since you're going on a trip, I think you made the right choice, able to enjoy yourself.

My cycles were normally regular. 28 days. SO this MMC and D&C changed that a bit, but that's okay.

Exactly -- if it happens, it was meant to be!

I'm sure your cycles will regulate themselves. Youre lucky to have a 28 day cycle! I wish I could have that -- I've been thinking of trying soy but its tough to decide. I've heard that it was bring on O earlier or sometimes, even delay it. I probably won't as I seem to be pretty regular and rather not O when the egg isn't ready yet!

I always seem to have a LP of 14 days so Im hoping my AF shows when I think it is. I'm not sure yet if the mc messed up my cycle but I guess only time will tell! After that first AF, I think I'll feel more comfortable.

Starting to get anxious to try again lol feels like I've been waiting forever! lol

Are you trying for your first?

I know you must get frustrated at your cycle length, but at least you do have a regular cycle (unless I read something wrong). How did you feel after your mmc? The few days after I swore I was done TTC, but then something hit me and I wanted to get on the bandwagon again. This next pregnancy will be for our second child. I have a 4.5 yr old daughter (who was a total surprise).

This time I stopped birth control back in September '11 and got my BFP in October, so it was really nice. But sadly it ended.

After my mc I said the same thing. "I'm never trying again!" It was hard not to blame myself, you know? But after I found out how common it was, I started to believe that there was nothing I could do to stop it.

But after a few days, and especially after the bleeding stopped, I wanted nothing more than to try again. It helps too that DH is so excited to keep trying!! This will be our first :) It was such a nice feeling being pregnant :blush: I was already putting my hand on my belly and feeling the love lol

I want that feeling again :cloud9:

Wow, you got pregnant quickly after stopping the pill! Hope it happens quickly for you again :hugs: Is your DH excited to keep trying?

Waiting for that first af although we haven't been preventing anything. Have been temping but am really new to that. I know we bd right around the time my temps say I would have ovulated but i still have hcg in my system so maybe i didnt and wasted my time temping haha. anyway hoping my bfp comes by end of feb at any rate.

Baby dust all around

Same to you lilblossom! This cycle right after a mc is so confusing eh?? Grrrr.

Are you going to get bloods done again to make sure you have no HCG left?

Paris- I think my husband just knows this is what I want. He isn't one to get too excited about something... until it actually happens.

Lilblossom- have you taken an HPT lately? That's how I figured out the hcg was out of my system

Hello ladies!

Unfortunately the :witch: showed up on the 15th of Jan! :nope: I'm now hoping for a BFP In Feb.. And it just so happens that AF is due on valentines day!

Will be a bummer if it does arrive cos then there will be no :sex: to celebrate valentines! Hehe

Been TTC since a MMC in August, and really hoping for a :bfp: on valentines as its the 3 yr anniversary of our engagement! (we married in aug 2010)

I see there are a few of us in the same boat and hoping for a :BFP: soon! Will be nice to share experiences!

Xxxxx :dust: xxxxxX

Aww sounds like you have a real sweet husband Dahlia :) I think mine is so excited because it'll be our first.

Hi jersey!!! A valentines bfp would be so nice!! Are you doing anything different this cycle? SMEP perhaps? Good luck to you and keep us updated!!

Hello ladies!

Unfortunately the :witch: showed up on the 15th of Jan! :nope: I'm now hoping for a BFP In Feb.. And it just so happens that AF is due on valentines day!

Will be a bummer if it does arrive cos then there will be no :sex: to celebrate valentines! Hehe

Been TTC since a MMC in August, and really hoping for a :bfp: on valentines as its the 3 yr anniversary of our engagement! (we married in aug 2010)

I see there are a few of us in the same boat and hoping for a :BFP: soon! Will be nice to share experiences!

Xxxxx :dust: xxxxxX

Valentines day BFP would be awesome for you! Do you know when your O date will be? I'm assuming it's just around the corner. As I mentioned earlier, we only DTD once, and it was the day after O. Do you have a BD plan for this time around? lol Keep us updated.

had blood drawn on Wed and was at 179. Going back tues for another draw but test myself every morning with cheap test from dollar store and haven't seen a neg test yet

I am hoping for a feb or march bfp! Mc in December. I know my levels are back at zero but I wasn't sure if my af was actually my af or not so I have no idea where I am in my cycle.

Trying not to stress over it this month though! (although dh wouldn't agree - he got a little fed up of me demanding bbd'ing in a not so romantic way!)

Fx for feb or march!

I hope your levels keep dropping lilblossom!! I was at 156 one week and the next I had dropped to 8 so they can drop pretty quickly :flower:

Welcome Mrs_T2!! Sorry about your loss :hugs: my DH said the same thing lol so when we TTC again, I'll try to make it more sexy! lol are you doing anything different this cycle??

Do you ladies like preseed? DH and I tried it once but didn't really like it :blush:

Hello Mrs_t2,

Yes I feel you on the husband bit. I know my husband feels odd when we BD'd cuz he knew it was for a cause (which takes the fun out of it I guess). I have to admit though, that I sort of feel sex around O time is to make a baby, and during sex I totally wonder if it's going to work... so my mood is off too.

As for preseed, I've never tried it, and I'm not sure what it's for. Is it like lube?

Yeah, but it's sperm friendly! Most lubes are not good for sperm. Preseed helps them swim :) its really weird stuff though. Comes with syringes and you need to insert via syringe 15 mins before you BD. I find it sort of takes the fun out of it lol

Some have said its nice and slippery and enjoy it. Lots of women have gotten their BFPs with it too! It's not too pricey either... About 20$

I hope your levels keep dropping lilblossom!! I was at 156 one week and the next I had dropped to 8 so they can drop pretty quickly :flower:

Welcome Mrs_T2!! Sorry about your loss :hugs: my DH said the same thing lol so when we TTC again, I'll try to make it more sexy! lol are you doing anything different this cycle??

Do you ladies like preseed? DH and I tried it once but didn't really like it :blush:

I'm glad it's not only my DH! This cycle the only thing I'm trying to do different is relax. Not even sure where I am in my cycle. I don't know if I've had my post mc af or if it was from a second operation I had to remove a cyst from my ovaries. So I'm trying to take advantage of not knowing and use it as a chance to get back into things in a relaxed way.

I've never heard of pre seed! It doesnt sound very conducive to romance :-0 but it does sound useful.

Relaxing is the best thing to do! I think anyways :)

I'm trying to do the same. We're leaving for a vacation on February 6 for a week and when we come back we'll be trying again. Hopefully the trip helps with the relaxing!! Lol

I don't think we'll be using the preseed again. It was weird lol

Are any of you going to try SMEP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"