Anyone in Herts or Essex

Carlyanne15

Reaction score
Hey, just wondered if there are people in the Herts or Essex area that would fancy meeting up and having a coffee? I'm in herts

C

I'm in Essex. Don't know where Herts is? I'm down Colchester way if you know where that is...?

I'm in Essex. Don't know where Herts is? I'm down Colchester way if you know where that is...?

Tasha you blonde Herts borders essex :rofl:

Think potters bar, hatfield, welwyn, stevenage that kind of area and your in herts!! 20 mins away from you!!

Im from hitchin in herts, so probs about 30 - 40 mins from you

Tasha didn't know where London was until I drew a map... sorry.

Telford in Shropshire...

You could visit my friend who lives in Herts... her details:
Lucy Lykes
C/O The Cock Inn
Erbum
Nr Tillet
Herts

Tasha thought Brighton was "near Blackpool"... Spot test coming up for you both later, Polo & Tasha!

Oh god i'l like Polo and Tasha!
My OH have usually has to explain to get some where we go past these places!!!
Never name me a road wont have a clue.

Well i'm in Bishops Stortford which is about 25mins from Stevenage and not that much more from Cholchester.
And Rickmansworth isnt far either. So maybe we could arrange a little gathering somewhere between us all?

C xxx

Tasha didn't know where London was until I drew a map... sorry.

That's just not true! I knew where London was... I just don't know where anything else in the UK is, beyond Essex, Cornwall and Scottland! :blush:

Oh god i'l like Polo and Tasha!
My OH have usually has to explain to get some where we go past these places!!!
Never name me a road wont have a clue.

Well i'm in Bishops Stortford which is about 25mins from Stevenage and not that much more from Cholchester.
And Rickmansworth isnt far either. So maybe we could arrange a little gathering somewhere between us all?

C xxx

A meet in Colchester or near there would be great! Anyone up for it??

I could quite well be but have to hang fire atm .... i could possibly be moving to the ghetto of bedfordshire :rofl::rofl:

Ahhh thats like 2 mins away from me!! Are you going to Lister?

yeah - its only 5 mins from my front door but i was tempted by the birthing pool at the qe2 - you going to lister as well?

I would be up for a colchester meet if im welcome :)

yeah - its only 5 mins from my front door but i was tempted by the birthing pool at the qe2 - you going to lister as well?

Ohhh i didnt know QE2 had a birthing pool!!

Im going to Lister for all my sins lol, it was either that or bedford and being in hitchin bedford is waaay too far

im having my baby at the qe2.. although i heard that u are lucky if you get a chance to use the birthing pool as there is only one and its usually taken by someone else! you can only use it if it happens to be free at the time your there :(

I'd be up for a Colchester meet... hehehe. Polo - I know Hitchin (for my sins)... I'm so sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->