Anyone in need of a cycle buddy?

Hey soonerwolfie! It's great to have you!:happydance:

How's your month going? I'm obsessing as not had pos opk yet.. Not actually convinced i'm oving at all!!!

:hugs:

How's your 2ww going soonerwolfie??

welcome soonerwolfie, Hello again Mrs. G. I hope both of you had a great thanksgiving.
I was having some symptoms last week but since monday I haven't had anything. I don't even have PMS symptoms anymore, I'm due for AF on monday, so we will see, I also too a test on Monday and it was BFN. If AF doesn't show by Tuesday then i'll test again.....

Any symptoms for you two???

Being quite a bit behind you girls, I'm still only on cd21.

I THINK i may have ov'd a couple of days ago according to temps. Had slightly darker lines on opk's but never what I would call pos. Also yesterday I had a sharp pain on the right side and a dull ache, bit like :witch: was on her way.

BD'd on Fri but dh didn't fee up to it last night, says he feels under pressure.....
PRESSURE!!!! JOIN THE CLUB!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Fingers crossed for you garrickbaby, keep us informed. How's soldierswifey doing?

she's doing well.

I started getting cramps last night so I guess the :witch: is on her way. If she's not here by wednesday then i'm retesting.

I was baby sitting my 3 week old niece this weekend, she she was soooo cute, my husband fell completely in love with her. To see him with her made me realize how much of a great father he would be.

How many dpo are you?

Remember it's not over til :witch: shows!!

Keeping everything crossed for you.:hugs:

I'm at the wrong end of 2ww, wish me luck and patience!

:hug:

I'm not sure how many dpo i am... according to the calendars i looked at i would'be O'ed on the 18th but I got CM on te 21st. So i'm not completely sure.

My fingers are X'ed for you too.... Since part of my 2ww was around thanksgiving and I had alot of run around, it hasn't been bad.

How many dpo's are you now????

Hopefully we both will have our :bfp: for Christmas!

:dust:

ok, so i took a test tonight and it was a faint positive. Then I went out to get a digital test and it said :bfp:

:happydance: I'm so happy, thank you for all your support, this site really helps.....

I'll stay here checkin in on you and your :bfp:.

OMG!!! I'm glad you gave in and tested!! Big big congrats hun!!:happydance:

Please, please keep me posted. If you and soldierswifey aren't good omens for me too this month, I'm doomed!!

:bfp: HOORAY!!!

I'll be watching you and praying for you... Stick in there and pray for us too.......

You are a little behind us but we are all in it together....

Thanks hun. I'm actually feeling quite positive today! Hopefully I'll be joining you in 1st trimester land soon!!

Everything crossed for you, take good care of that bean!!

xx:hug:

Hey Mrs. G,

How are you feeling???? i"m ok, not much to report here. just checking in on you.

Hi, thanks for thinking of me!

Still in the land of 2ww! I'm dreading it could be more like 3 cos I think I ov'd late - torture! Have had no symptoms though, other than temp going through the roof (which I'm told is good) and bbs feel heavy, not tender, just weird!!

How's the little bean? :hugs:

so far so good, i'll have a sonogram on the 15th... I had an ectopic in April of this year so i'm worried about that. I'm feeling good though.

My bb were never sore they had a little tingling sensation earlier but that had gone away. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and pray for me too... i'll keep checking in on you. When is AF due???

Garrick, I also have an appt on the 15th! We've been good luck charms so far, so hopefully our little streak continues!

Mrs. G, do have any clue as to when you may test? I wouldn't count too much on symptoms because I STILL don't feel any different. Other than some fatigue, but that's normal before AF anyway in many women. I just took a test, well, basically for the heck of it. I figured it would be nice to know before Thanksgiving if I were pregnant. I'm still crossing fingers and toes for you. Keep us updated!!

Hi ladies, thanks so much for still remembering me!!

Well, :witch: should be due on Tuesday if I have my normal 29 day cycle. Am only 9 days post ov though so i don't know if this means it'll be nearer Thurs/Fri?? Have never charted ov before so don't know if I just ov late?! In theory if :witch: is due on tues I could do an early test in next couple of days but then as I'm only 9 days post ov and I've heard it needs to be at least 14 ........ AHHHHHHHH!!

Am really hoping you 2 will be my little good luck charms. :hug: trying not the think about how wonderful it would be for xmas.

Love to the beans and luck for 15th. :hug:

If you really did OV late, and you have a typical 14 day luetal phase, AF would then be a little later. You can OV late for all sorts of reasons, but the luetal phase usually stays right on course.

As far as testing, I got my BFP at night at 10 dpo! I used a First Response and it really did give me an early answer! I'm going to keep checking until you update. Good luck sweetie!

Mrs. G, I was due for AF last Tuesday but I tested on Monday just because I was curious.... let us know when you decide to test.

GOod luck hun. :hug:

Hey girls. :witch: due tomorrow. Am only 11 dpo so am too scared to test, don't think I can face another:bfn: Been really miserable all day, just got a feeling its not my month...:cry: Still got weird feeling in bbs and not feeling a bit sick, not eaten all day. Still think I'm imaginary symptom spotting though.

Will keep you posted.

Love to the beans :hug:

Hey girls, just to let you know, she got me...
Thanks for all your support, sorry I couldn't be number 3 in our litle club.

Take care of those beans, keep in touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->