Anyone in Sweden?

Longing2bAMum

SAHM to Loki and Luna
Reaction score
Hi, i'm not Swedish but living in Sweden with my Swedish OH. Would be great to talk to other people living in Sweden, Swedish or not, i'm not fussy :D

Hi!
I am also in Sweden! (An expat from the U.S) I am currently not TTC, I am in the first tri, but can certainly share experiences regarding living in Sweden!

That's cool, congratulations on your bump :D Where abouts in Sweden are you? I'm up in Luleå in Norrbotten. Do you speak Swedish, and how long have you been here? I have very limited Swedish, I haven't got my personal number yet so have not been able to go to school and study, which sucks. I have been here since June last year, and I love it here, it's so beautiful and peaceful :)

I am in Stockholm. DH is from the North though (Umeå) Is Luleå your Oh's home town?
It must be a challenge living here without a personal number! I have been here since March this year and my personal number was here within two weeks of sending in my application, which was nice. I guess you are planning to study Swedish once you get it? I did that, so I speak a little bit now. SFI is REALLY fun and I highly recommend it as soon as you get your personal number. Swedes often have a bad impression of SFI and will recommend you go to some place where you have to pay for classes. In my experience, it is just a stereotype, and as long as you get a good teacher your class will be great!
Feel free to message me anytime. I can also give some tips on the SFI and SAS system (which can be confusing) once you get your personal number and are ready to study. On the other hand, my tips might not be useful because I think different kommuns set up their programs quite differently.
Good luck getting your BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->