Anyone is having close age gap?

Jlh05

Mum to Pollyanna
Reaction score
I'm expecting my 3rd one which is shocked for us as we only started trying end of September. Although with our 2nd one, it took us 8months so we kind of expect around the same length of ttc but guess we were lucky. So when this one is born my 2nd one will be 15 months old. I'm so nervous how things will turn out. we still feel like this is all dream! 🙈

I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have an 11 month old. This was a surprise pregnancy - it took us 11 months to conceive our last baby, and we weren't even trying with this one so didn't expect it at all!
My little boy will only be 17 months old when this one is born and I am terrified..!

I had four kids in four years no twins. It's very fun and a lot of work. Organization combined with letting yourself rest/relax on a daily basis for years to come will help a lot. A husband who is understanding that you aren't super woman will do a lot to help too lol. At first, I was really hard on myself trying to keep my house spotless, dishes always caught, laundry done etc. until I realized my babies needed my love and attention and that was more important than a super clean house. Once I relaxed and learned to enjoy them, I was a much happier mom.

My kids are very close now that they are older and honestly I wouldn't trade those years for anything.

My son and daughter have an 11 month age gap. I found with a good nap routine i could get some housework done then and i also worked at night. Now there 2 and 3 and it is even more tiring but it is without a doubt the best decision i made they are soooo good with each other. They play together, laugh, i can bribe one to do something by getting the other one to do it and just generally they are so sweet. Im now away to have a 2.5 year age gap (baby due in 2ish weeks) and im alot more scared this time as think they might be a little jealous!

MemmaJ I know how you're feeling right now! Very unexpected but excited and nervous hehe 🙈 How's your feeling? I'm just more tired than usual and nothing else so reality really hadn't hit me yet!

My daughter will be 18 months old when the baby arrives, we planned this age gap so we are very excited about it. My only concern is that my daughter is nowhere close to STTN so I am really hoping she gets there before the new baby arrives.

How many weeks are you Jlh05?
I've felt awful the last few days, had to take some time off work! This is all new to me as I had a relatively easy early pregnancy with my now-11 month old!
I see you have 2 girls, are you hoping for a boy this time..?

Jessmke my LO doesn't STTN either! He used to, and he just suddenly stopped about a month or so ago. Doesn't seem to be hearing back in the right direction either, so that's a slightly scary prospect with a newborn too isn't it...?!

My twins are 20 months old and this is a total surprise pregnancy, we weren't trying at all, with the twins it took us 4 years and finally ivf. Honestly I've been overwhelmed and even depressed at times thinking about how I'm going to do it. I have severe morning sickness so taking care of 2 toddlers all day is brutal, and I'm unable to do all the fun stuff I normally do with them.

My son and daughter are 15.5 months apart, and my
third will born when my daughter is 16 months. So between my oldest and my youngest, I'll have a gap of under 32 months!!! It's crazy at times, but they are so cute together!

Hello My dd will be born 3 weeks today, Andrew will be 13 months ..... I am very worried x

I will have a 15 month age gap as well between my daughter and the new baby. My son and daughter are about 3 and half years apart, so this will certainly be new and will probably take some getting used to!

MemmaJ Jessmke my LO doesn't STTN either! He used to said:
I am terrified of having to get up all night long with two kids! My OH could theoretically get up with our daughter, but he works long shifts so I would feel bad making him get up all night with her and then have to go to work in the morning. I am holding out hope that she will be sleeping better by June, it's a long way off so lots of time for her to sort herself out. So far I have absolutely no pregnancy symptoms, which makes me very nervous, but also I am so grateful because I couldn't imagine having to get up 4-8 times a night with my daughter while experiencing typical pregnancy exhaustion and sickness.

MemmaJ Jessmke my LO doesn't STTN either! He used to said:
I am terrified of having to get up all night long with two kids! My OH could theoretically get up with our daughter, but he works long shifts so I would feel bad making him get up all night with her and then have to go to work in the morning. I am holding out hope that she will be sleeping better by June, it's a long way off so lots of time for her to sort herself out. So far I have absolutely no pregnancy symptoms, which makes me very nervous, but also I am so grateful because I couldn't imagine having to get up 4-8 times a night with my daughter while experiencing typical pregnancy exhaustion and sickness.

That is one thing i have on my side, Andrew has been sleeping through the night since he was 3 months ( hence how his sister managed to happen lol) so i am well rested at least xxx

My first just turned 1 year old, and hopefully I am in the process of implanting our second right now. That would be a neat little age gap I think.

People just think I've gone mad. I'm 13 weeks with #4.

I have 5,3 and 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->