Anyone just about to start the tww? 3/28/11

tlouise

Reaction score
Cycle day 42 and I finally got my positive OPK!:happydance: (I have irregular cycles that can be very long sometimes) It looks like I will be Ov'ing in the next day or two! Anyone else just about to start the tww??

Attachments

• opkpos.jpg
    opkpos.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
hey wow your cycles are long :( but yey pos opk :) i should be on tww i was supposed to ov today i have always ov on cd11 yesterday i got a line but wasnt as dark as guide line and today it was vewry faint :( but we only bd on friday so not very hopfull this month but it might be worth trying to seduce him tonight lol
good luck hope you have been having pleanty bed fun ;)

well hopefully im starting the 2WW ;) ...I'm pretty sure I o'd this last Friday, I chart cm. It's weird tho because since yesterday I have been feeling very tired and just "sick," also having tons of clear very watery cm (sorry tmi?). Stomach cramps and a bad backache. I'm very confused now! I hear this can all be ovulation signs but I'm about 90% sure I ovulated either Friday or Saturday. We BD'd last Wed, Thurs, and Sat.. FX

Hi I would like to join in. If you go by the 14 day rule I am due to OV tomorrow but since I am not temp, or using OPK I think I have already ovulated. I have had those ovulation pains since saturday afternoon and yesterday. I didn't have a ton of EXCM but some and we :sex: on Friday and last night. BF has a low count so we have to go every other day so we will do one more :sex: tomorrow and hopefully the :spermy: will meet the egg.

We haven't really been trying trying just not preventing and we had a MCC last May so it's been almost a year since then. I just started to talk Vitex, Evening Prime Rose and just switched to Flax seed mid cycle, an asprin a day and a multi vitamin on top of Acai just to lose a little weight and I found out that helps with trying to conceive as well. So trying to great a healthy enviroment hopefully for a :baby:

Me too!
I'm on cd 16 and I ov between cd 15-18.
I've never had a +OPK, so I've given up on those things! And I don't temp because I get WAY to neurotic about waking up to temp (I get excited, lol). So, I go soley by symptoms.

Hopefully this is our month girls!!!

I'm about to enter the 2ww. I got my first positive opk today. So I should ov any day now. I just need to see what tomorrows opk does and what my temps to in the next few days. We can be 2ww buddies! :flower:

I'm about to enter the 2ww. I got my first positive opk today. So I should ov any day now. I just need to see what tomorrows opk does and what my temps to in the next few days. We can be 2ww buddies! :flower:

Sounds good!:hugs:
I've had a ton of ovarian pain and my ewcm hasn't got away yet, so I'm guessing that today is my day (I can't wait for my kids to go to bed, lol!).

I really hope this is the month for all of us! It is really hard for me every time AF comes because I know it will probably be about 40 days before I even Ov again :nope:So the tww is my happy time because I actually feel like I am getting somewhere! If that makes sense:blush:

I really hope this is the month for all of us! It is really hard for me every time AF comes because I know it will probably be about 40 days before I even Ov again :nope:So the tww is my happy time because I actually feel like I am getting somewhere! If that makes sense:blush:

Man, 40 days is looooooong! Ugh! You're probably ready to smack your head against a wall, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->