Anyone just feel pregnant?

peanutmomma

Reaction score
I know one can feel pregnant and be as it happened to me 2 years ago. I have a great 2 year old daughter. I am curious if it was bc I was that in tuned with my body, or if it was just my deep want and it just so happens that I was.
Well, I think we may have accidently caught the egg again as I was looking at my personal chart and I O either on Dec. 13 or 14 and we had sex on the 13th and again today on the 17. We were given the clear to try again from my transplant docs. I had a double organ transplant this year.
I just notice I all of a sudden feel fatigued and cramping and bloated these last couple od days. Wondering if anyone else feels like this, or did and got BFP

I think I had IB yesterday and a little bit today and ever since I noticed that I have just felt different. I have noticed that all my shirts feel like sandpaper on my nipples and my boobs feel like they are on fire, I also have felt bloated and tired and have been having some odd cramps here and there.. With my first two I could tell before I tested that I was pregnant just got a feeling so I put stock in the fact you can just tell.

I agree. I don't know if it is an intuned with your body thing, or what.

That probably has a lot to do with it, just knowing your body and being able to tell when something is different.

I have been feeling this way since O day 6 days ago!! I am sure I am pregnant. No real symptoms to report, just a gut feeling. I felt sort of this way 2 cycles when I had my first chemical, but not this strong. It is so hard to explain, and I feel crazy because everyone says it isn't possible to just know.
I want this so bad, and I am nervous that it won't stick if I am pregnant. But I cant shake this feeling that this is it.
I hope I'm not wrong, because I would be shocked to get a BFN...

Good luck and sticky dust if you do get your BFP. I will be keeping my eye out for your news!

I O either on Dec. 13 or 14 and we had sex on the 13th

Our dates are exactly the same and at this point I would be shocked if I weren't pregnant. I don't have a ton of symptoms (mild crampy feeling, increased appetite, increased CM) but I have a gut feeling. I miscarried at 11 weeks in September so the memory is still very clear on the symptoms/feelings so I KNOW I'm pregnant but I'm kinda terrified to test. I don't want to be wrong. I keep hoping for the sore boobs to kick in :thumbup:

I O either on Dec. 13 or 14 and we had sex on the 13th

Our dates are exactly the same and at this point I would be shocked if I weren't pregnant. I don't have a ton of symptoms (mild crampy feeling, increased appetite, increased CM) but I have a gut feeling. I miscarried at 11 weeks in September so the memory is still very clear on the symptoms/feelings so I KNOW I'm pregnant but I'm kinda terrified to test. I don't want to be wrong. I keep hoping for the sore boobs to kick in :thumbup:

My BBs are larger, by like 1/2 cup. But, I have read around O and a few days after they can get that much bigger. Mine don't usually get 1/2 cup and stay that way though. I have some pain off and on in them. I am nauseayed, mild cramping eccept for night it gets worse and Im cry at a lot of things the last 2 days. So, we shall see. I don't want to test see BFN and think I am just stupid and crazy for thinking I am pregnant. So, lets see if we are both right. Whar day do you plan to test? After AF is due?

Hi,
I feel that way too but am holding out to test. I've had a handful of symptoms, major bloating, vivid dreams and weird twinges/gurgling in my uterus. We just started TTC, so I have no idea what I should be feeling but it's different then the past few months we've been trying. AF is due tomorrow and nothing yet, I usually cramp and spot prior.

I'm trying really hard to hold off testing but it's hard. I'll probably wait a couple more days because I don't know if a positive will show up yet. That's kinda why I jumped on the boards to see when other people are testing. Lol. How long are you waiting?

If no AF on Sunday then I will test Monday. As I did with DD in 2013 one day late

Any update ladies? I'm feeling pregnant but i don't know if it's just wishful thinking. Would love to know how your tests played out!

I tested the day I was due for AF anf couldn't 100% tell. xome ladies on BnB say BFP some say BFN. I am 2 days late now and DH says my BBs are huge and he is seriously wondering if I am. My MIL came in town to visit for a week starting today. So, I will not test til she is gone as I don't want to hear from her how she said she doesn't need anymore grandkids. FYI my 2 year old is her ONLY one and she said I better not have anymore. So, If we are pregnant she will ruin my happiness.

Well I'll keep my fingers crossed for a bfp for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->