Anyone just had a baby and WTT, NTNP, or TTC?

Zilla, that is wonderful! And oh boy, will you guys be chasing, for sure… :)

Leinz, love the new tickers :) <3

DD got her VCUG done this morning and even though the procedure SUCKED super bad, the results appear to be normal (no sign of either UTI or reflux!)

Zilla - Yay for telling DH! I must admit, it would have been nice to tell him face to face but I don't think I could wait either! :D

Leinz - You're welcome :D

WantsALittle1 - Glad to hear that everything went well with your DD and that there is no sign of a UTI or Reflux :)

Zilla: O is anyday now. CD14 here, but wouldn't be surprised if it was 4-5 days yet. Anyways, taking advantage of the fertile window. In the meantime, trying to get over this impetigo infection and hoping that having it gone will make a sticky baby.

WantsAlil1: Thank you! I'm glad all is well with lil Gee. That has to put a lot of worry to rest. :)

EX: WTH??? Happy Third TRI! I better hurry up and get a sticky or we won't be bump buddies this time. :(

WantsALittle1 - You're welcome and thank you, I can't believe that I'm in the 3rd Tri already! :shock:

Leinz - Thank you! I know, I can't believe it either, this pregnancy has gone so quick!! We will be bump buddies, I can feel it! :D :hugs:

I sure hope... 3 shots left at the 2014 BABY!!! Thank you!

Zilla - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, sending massive hugs and lot's of love your way :hugs: <3

Zilla, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that you and your family are okay during this time. Love and hugs. I know this little darling was long sought and fought so hard for.

Zilla: No! I cant stand this! :( I'm so sorry for your loss! Sick of it! My heart just hurts! :hugs:

Keeping positive. Not worried about bFN... Just tired of heartbreak.

I hope you are being good to yourself. :hugs: Its just a matter of time. We will both have our rainbow's.

How is everyone? Zilla are you back to TTC? How are you doing?

Hello x Not doing great, how are you?
Yesterday was our 1st year anniversary of TTC #2.
The day before, my best friend told me she's pregnant - yesterday morning I was in a state as it was the anniversary, we were messaging and I told her how low I'm feeling etc and she didn't reply, I hope she's not avoiding me now! I know how hard it is telling someone you're expecting when they're trying.

OH wants us to take a break from TTC but I don't know what I want.

How are you?? x

I'm sorry to hear all this. I'm sorry the year mark has arrived. It's so rough. My sister is pregnant too. She found out a day before I did with the Christmas BFP. She kept hers and you know where I am... 2 more losses later. :hugs:

Its going to happen for you, hun! I just know this!!!

I finally went to the OB and talked about my losses and cycle. Etc. He thinking that I have a short LP, but not every cycle. Meaning that on some cycles, its fine and I can get pregnant and others it clears it out. He said it could also be a few bad eggs or a combination of 2 back to back babies.

He prescribed me to keep trying. If I have another early loss. I will be referred to a infertility clinic. He will not allow me to have progesterone, nor will he test it. He almost thinks there is no problem.

So, this cycle I'm taking 100mg B6 with my prenatals and starting progesterone cream at 3dpo... I don't know what else to do. I can't stand my short LP and hope that this small bit helps with a sticky.

Then if I don't fall pregnant. I'm telling the Dr. I have another early loss so I can get referred. It can take weeks to get in. I'm very impatient.

Zill I bet she just didnt actually see your message (this actually happens to me a lot while texting back and forth) OR she saw the message, felt it required a well thought-out reply, and got distracted from finishing/sending it. She is your best friend so I don't think she would leave you hanging intentionally on something so important. Maybe you could just send her a follow-up message to kick start the conversation again?

Leinz, so glad you got to the doctor but frustrating that he is refusing to check your progesterone? It's no skin off his back to check it out and it would really help you to know! And grr haven't you already suffered enough loss to be referred to the clinic? Why does he want you to go through it again before he'll get you help? Sorry to be so negative but sometimes OBs really tick me off when they treat loss and fertility challenges as if they are no big deal.

Leinz - I'm not doing too bad thank you. I can't believe that your Doctor won't even check your progesterone! How frustrating! :growlmad:

Zilla - Sending big hugs your way :hugs:

Hi All, checking in and sending some love across the wires.

Zilla and Leinz, congrats again lovely mommies on your new sticky beans and hoping that you both aren't battling too bad morning sickness and fatigue. First trimester is so brutal, ugh.

Ex... any day now! Our Little Man was born at 38+1, and it was SO nice to get out of those last couple of weeks :) I'm hoping your sweet boy comes out soon to play!

PS. Would love to see some bump pics! Here is the last pic of my belly before Little Man came out!

Attachments

• BellyLittleG.png
    BellyLittleG.png
    300.2 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back