Anyone just had a baby and WTT, NTNP, or TTC?

PS. Would love to see some bump pics! Here is the last pic of my belly before Little Man came out!

That's an impressive bump! aww :)
I've attached one on here, I hope it works!!
This was taken at 35 weeks. Although my pictures from 37 weeks onwards look a bit smaller, because of when he dropped.

Thankyou for the congratulations!
It's not going too bad here, really. I've got bad nausea but haven't actually been sick. Can't decide if it would be better if I did, maybe that would stop the nausea lingering all day but I can't really complain!
I'm starting a new job in the morning which is v. exciting :)
Hopefully they don't notice that I'm exhausted/not myself .. don't know whether to wait until 12 weeks and hope they don't notice I'm pregnant in the meantime, or be honest with them. It's hard!
LO had has taster sessions at nursery last week and didn't cry once when we dropped him off :) so proud of that little boy!

How are your two doing? :)

EX: eeeek not long to go! I'm excited for you!

Leinz I hope you're well too xxx

Zilla, I know what you mean about the nausea that won't quit. From what I've heard, barfing does nothing for morning sickness. There were times I was tempted to make myself do it just to get relief, but I held off because of what I'd heard.

I don't see a bump pic hon, can you try again?

Congrats on the new job! What do you do? You didn't ask my opinion but I'm all for waiting until I'm showing undeniably to tell employers. With DD it was 12 weeks, with DS it was 9 :)

Yay for little man doing well at nursery!

Our babes are doing well. Very exhausted being a full-time SAHM while working half-time from home. It's so hard to squeeze those 3.5 hours of work in every day between the diapers and having to keep kiddos at two very different developmental stages entertained!

WantsALittle1 - Thank you and I hope he arrives soon aswell, he has been teasing us and I'm not sure how much longer I can take it :haha:

Lovely bump you had there! I uploaded a 38 week bump picture into my Journal :)

Zilla - Happy 7 weeks and 4 days! :D Aww thank you :flower:

Morning Sickness... REALLY REALLY BAD! I got Sea Bands and they help but they don't take it away. I've been spoiled with my girls and having very little morning sickness.

Got the Doppler out and plan to start finding babies HB as soon as I can.

Wants: It'll get easier. It sure is an adjustment though.

Zilla: So exciting! New job, hopefully it takes your mind off of the nausea. Mine is mostly that too... I can't handle water and drink orange juice. Atleast it won't last much longer... being well over 1/2 way through the first trimester.

I think I'm 1dpo but not sure :( probably out for the month. I had to take my temp early this morning because I was having trouble sleeping...it didn't show a thermal shift...no idea if I ovulated yesterday (cd17) or today but we bd cd16 early at 12:30 am or late cd15 however you want to look at it and 3:30pm cd16. I also have NEVER seen fertile cm so chances of sperm surviving long are unlikely!

Morning sickness. ..ah, something I'm not looking forward to! I hated the constant nausea. I got zofran last time and also took unisom at night and it was still bad so I don't even want to think about how it would have been without :/ I feel like sea bands helped me some but I could rarely get the circles in the right place and they always hurt.

I think I'm 1dpo but not sure :( probably out for the month. I had to take my temp early this morning because I was having trouble sleeping...it didn't show a thermal shift...no idea if I ovulated yesterday (cd17) or today but we bd cd16 early at 12:30 am or late cd15 however you want to look at it and 3:30pm cd16. I also have NEVER seen fertile cm so chances of sperm surviving long are unlikely!

Morning sickness. ..ah, something I'm not looking forward to! I hated the constant nausea. I got zofran last time and also took unisom at night and it was still bad so I don't even want to think about how it would have been without :/ I feel like sea bands helped me some but I could rarely get the circles in the right place and they always hurt.

Eeeeeek! Hope this month is the one! <3

Leinz, I found both of my babies with a Doppler at around 8+5! Bet you'll find the little guy! (I think it's a boy...) :)

Checking in.

Congrats to Ex on Jayden's arrival!

Leinz, final stretch of the first tri--eek! I always switched over at 13.3 weeks because that's technically 40 weeks divided by 3. I could never wait until 14 weeks, pssh! :)

Zilla, 10 weeks! How you doing, love?

sweetmere, good luck for the May cycle!

We had an exciting last couple of weeks. LG developed intussusception and we wound up in the hospital with all sorts of diagnostics being done on my poor baby boy. That was so hard to see, but luckily the problem self-corrected and he's been fine ever since.

How are Inoue and everyone else?

xo

That is wonderful! I'm glad he is okay. How awful to go through that.

I'm all excited here! <3 Technically, First trimester in the US is 13 weeks even. I'm having my gender scan in 12 days... EEEEEK!

Also EX had Jayden a day over due weighing 9lbs 5oz. She is working hard on breastfeeding as he has a tongue tie. It's being clipped next week. But HE'S PERFECT!

Those 12 days are gonna breeze by, Leinz! Following your parenting thread--can't wait to see pics!

Oh no, Ex's poor little guy. Do they use anesthesia for fixing a tongue tie?

Sorry thought I'd crash the thread at the mention of tongue tie, my lo had a really tight tongue tie which stopped him feeding properly, had it snipped at 3 days old. They just do it with a very sharp pair of scissors and very quickly! They barely feel it, it would be more traumatic to try and numb the area.

WantsALittle1 - Thank you ever so much! :D

Sorry to hear that you ended up in the Hospital with your little one :(

They didn't use anesthesia for Jayden's tongue tie, it was a very quick procedure, Jayden actually slept through it and it was over in a matter of seconds, such a brave little man :cloud9:

Leinz - Happy 13 weeks :happydance:

Thank you for updating everyone for me :D <3

Sorry I've been quiet, not been on here much!

Ex: CONGRATS He's beautiful :):) how are you doing?

Leinz: woo for team pink! Do you have any names planned yet?

Wantsalittle1: how are you all? You were asking about my job ... I'm kind of a trainee lawyer :) I love my job but I'm so scared about telling them next week! LO is doing so great in nursery though, he doesn't even bat an eyelid when we drop him off now.

xx

Good to see you, hun! They will be super happy for you! It will all work out fine, although I understand the feeling. I didn't want to tell my Inlaws as they are somewhat judgmental.

No names yet. How are you feeling? It's so good to say good bye to the first trimester! <3

Good to see you, hun! They will be super happy for you! It will all work out fine, although I understand the feeling. I didn't want to tell my Inlaws as they are somewhat judgmental.

No names yet. How are you feeling? It's so good to say good bye to the first trimester! <3

thank you :) I've been very quiet on all fronts the past couple of months - my sickness seemed to be "evening sickness" so I was getting in from work every day and going straight to bed. Seem to be doing a lot better now though. How did the inlaws take it?
we're arguing about names already. For a boy, I really like Sebastian or Zeke but OH hates both. or Artemis, but he hates that too.
For a girl, I like Cordelia but guess what, he hates that too! :dohh:

That's how it is for us pretty much. I'm hoping something just comes to us. I like Rylin (Rhy Lynn), but he isn't sold on it.

I had really miserable morning sickness constant all day and night. It left at about 13 weeks and is now replaced with 2-4 miserable headaches a week. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

I hope DH agrees with something you like soon and that you feel better. :hugs:

Zilla - Happy 12 weeks and 3 days! :D

Thank you ever so much, we are doing great thank you, Jayden is starting to have more awake spells throughout the day now which is great, it's amazing just staring into his eyes whilst he stares back at us :cloud9:

I hope pregnancy is treating you well? :hugs:

Zilla - Happy 12 weeks and 3 days! :D

Thank you ever so much, we are doing great thank you, Jayden is starting to have more awake spells throughout the day now which is great, it's amazing just staring into his eyes whilst he stares back at us :cloud9:

I hope pregnancy is treating you well? :hugs:

thank you :D It's going so fast this time around.
awww that's so lovely :) what does Tyler think to his little brother??
it's going ok actually, feeling so much better now. OH seems more hormonal than I do :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->